Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

10 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You can't make this ***** up.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

The source is Rudy Guiliani talking. You think for an accusation that explosive they'll actually show hard data? You should want them to, right? We're all waiting to see the evidence of voter fraud. If they've unearthed it, make it public. What's the hold up?

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The source is Rudy Guiliani talking. You think for an accusation that explosive they'll actually show hard data? You should want them to, right? We're all waiting to see the evidence of voter fraud. If they've unearthed it, make it public. What's the hold up?

The hold up is that the alleged fraud is wet tissue paper. As soon as it gets in from of any judge and evidence is needed it falls apart.

Just Twitter fodder.

Even the votes that were mistakes were already corrected by the time Trump's lawyers fired up another lawsuit.

Not enough valid cases to make a difference in all the states Trump lost.

Just now, WideNine said:

The hold up is that the alleged fraud is wet tissue paper. As soon as it gets in from of any judge and evidence is needed it falls apart.

Just Twitter fodder.

Even the votes that were mistakes were already corrected by the time Trump's lawyers fired up another lawsuit.

Not enough valid cases to make a difference in all the states Trump lost.

I mean they live streamed the damn thing, how much more transparent can they be.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 11:54 AM, DRsGhost said:

BREAKING: Zuckerberg not Human! Internet sleuths have located Mark Zuckerberg's previously hidden layer, deep underground below an El Paso, TX Walmart (constructed for covert IS mission, potential Chinese Liberation Army connections...) Also discovered within Walmart's bowels, a hand written note signed "Hillary Rodham-Clinton" purporting to contain a recipe for "Infant Baby Fat Pizza."

#demonrats #lockherup #snadyhookcrisisactors 

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

BREAKING: Zuckerberg not Human! Internet sleuths have located Mark Zuckerberg's previously hidden layer, deep underground below an El Paso, TX Walmart (constructed for covert IS mission, potential Chinese Liberation Army connections...) Also discovered within Walmart's bowels, a hand written note signed "Hillary Rodham-Clinton" purporting to contain a recipe for "Infant Baby Fat Pizza."

Good satire is difficult.

I see that you are not up to the task.

15 hours ago, Motorin' said:

You on meds of some sort?

5 hours ago, Albwan said:

You on meds of some sort?

I have Q clearance. 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So then you’re the crazy one.   Got it. 

If I had made any of that up myself, and not been reacting to "DR's Ghost," then you may have a point.

28 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

If I had made any of that up myself, and not been reacting to "DR's Ghost," then you may have a point.

I see. So that recipe from Hillary actually exists?  Yeah you’re not the crazy one. 

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I see. So that recipe from Hillary actually exists?  Yeah you’re not the crazy one. 

I accept that may not be aware of the conspiracy theory perpetuated by Roger Stone (and alt right twitter) and pedaled by the Q Nutz that Hillary Clinton eats hormones from children inside a DC pizzeria that she runs a child sex ring out of.

But I didn't make it up bub. 

• 3 weeks later...

Illinois Democrats pass bill threatening private businesses that refuse ‘to take part in free election year advertising for the Governor and his party’

nice-life_new.jpg

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/04/12/illinois-dems-pass-bill-threatening-private-businesses-that-refuse-to-take-part-in-free-election-year-advertising-for-the-governor-and-his-party/