Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

He's saying:

--trump got smoked in popular vote.

--electoral college vote most likely, too.

--but if the EC vote is overturned (and it only would be with SCOTUS decision) then our country is screwed.

How is that different than 2000?

Bush didn't get smoked in the EC vote. 2000 came down to Florida. Overturning the 2020 election would be NOTHING like the 2000 decision. Get real.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Bush didn't get smoked in the EC vote. 2000 came down to Florida. Overturning the 2020 election would be NOTHING like the 2000 decision. Get real.

Only three states are in play, and they are all extremely close.  One is close enough to have a mandatory re-count.  None are finished counting.  None of this threatens the fabric of our society. 

24 minutes ago, snafu said:

Only three states are in play, and they are all extremely close.  One is close enough to have a mandatory re-count.  None are finished counting.  None of this threatens the fabric of our society. 

I'm not disagreeing with the society part, but this is nowhere near the same scenario as 2000 and it will not get overturned.

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

When the votes are all tallied and any irregularities are explored, we'll have a winner.  What we're seeing right now is a function of a very sloppy process carried out by part-time "seasonal" workers using a wide variety of methods, machines processing ballots with poor chains of custody.  If this was a business, the way voting/tabulating is being done this time around, it would go bankrupt pretty quickly.  Typical government related work.

And yet, aside from the whiny B word-in-chief whining, not a whiff of evidence to support the idiot.

"I lost. I'm suing".

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Don't get so misty about the American experiment.  

You just described the  2000 election results.

I think the American experiment is a bit more robust than you're giving credit.

The next couple weeks will tell us.

29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You just won the trophy for using the word 'Hoax' 1,000 times.

Congrats!

Did I trigger you? I know how sensitive you libbies are. It's going to get very scary around here when the voter fraud is uncovered. I'm sure someone will have a special needs dog you can pet and cry with. 

But watching senile biden stumble and fumble with simple speach for however many months they let be president would be fun to watch.

Can you imagine how much room there would be af his inauguration ceremony? No chance of contracting covid there. 

There's always a silver lining to every dark cloud. 

Stay well Kemp, I can only imagine going through all this stress would do to someone with mental health issues. 

12 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Did I trigger you? I know how sensitive you libbies are. It's going to get very scary around here when the voter fraud is uncovered. I'm sure someone will have a special needs dog you can pet and cry with. 

But watching senile biden stumble and fumble with simple speach for however many months they let be president would be fun to watch.

Can you imagine how much room there would be af his inauguration ceremony? No chance of contracting covid there. 

There's always a silver lining to every dark cloud. 

Stay well Kemp, I can only imagine going through all this stress would do to someone with mental health issues. 

Quick suggestion chief, you probably should not make fun of the mental capacity of someone for many reasons, particularly when you prattle on with that sentence above. Do you even recognize how many errors are in that one line alone?  I am not fully confident if this is true projection, but you come close. I will pray for you.

8 hours ago, IndyMark said:

Lol, chief, I didn't say anything that wasn't true. It's funny, I don't remember you sticking up for Trump when he was called every name in the book.

So take your self righteous indignation and shove it where the sun don't shine. Same goes with your prayers to your sky god you f'n hypocrite. 

8 hours ago, WideNine said:

No.

Yes asswipe

Apparently no one can explain how Biden broke the mathematical law known as Benfords Law, twice in the same hour in both Milwaukee and Detroit, yet every other candidate did not. 

Liberals..."we believe in science!" Not really. 

Rigged...FRAUD.

https://towardsdatascience.com/what-is-benfords-law-and-why-is-it-important-for-data-science-312cb8b61048

Benfords law

Edited by TwistofFate