Democrats Can't Win Elections Without Cheating

2 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

The excuses are already starting to form for when trump loses in November.

losers won’t be able to admit that the country wants him out

I would be overwhelmed with respect for anyone who could give a rational explanation for why the Orange Menace is an existential threat to "our democracy."

And by rational, I mean something more substantial than "he's an #######," or "he makes my dick itch."

• Awesome! (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

because the risk of minimal harm is heavily outweighed by its enormous benefits

The risk of harm is accentuated when the system is changes and people find holes to exploit.

I'm not against 100% participation in the system.  I get the proposed benefits.  I think there's a simpler and equally effective way of doing this.  You and I will disagree about the level of potential harm.  We shall see what's to come.

8 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I would be overwhelmed with respect for anyone who could give a rational explanation for why the Orange Menace is an existential threat to "our democracy."

And by rational, I mean something more substantial than "he's an #######," or "he makes my dick itch."

you are losing it

27 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Never underestimate the societal impacts of jock itch.

• Haha (+1) 2

I love how people think that receiving a ballot indicates that just anyone can fill it out and it's going to be accepted - like there's no processing steps whatsoever that look for fraud. 

I also love how people point to the cases of people being charged with attempted voter fraud as some sort of example that it's a problem, when in reality it's an example of why it's not because they've been caught.

If you wanted to make an argument about fraudulent ballots at a smaller scale for something like the local school board, I'd listen to that. When you're talking about statewide and federal elections though, it's always going to be a lot easier to suppress to vote, gerrymander districts and use the news cycle to your advantage. Hell, even having people not record the voting numbers is a bigger issue.

Cases of voter fraud are statistically irrelevant in presidential elections.

Edited by BullBuchanan

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sore Loserism 

Ya, they just needed a wall built to protect their scared little azzes 

Were you weeping and sobbing and petting dogs when Hillary was clobbered in 2016?

C'mon, tell us. I promise that not 1 person here will think less of you. Not 1!!!!! :bag::thumbsup:

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

I love how people think that receiving a ballot indicates that just anyone can fill it out and it's going to be accepted - like there's no processing steps whatsoever that look for fraud. 

I also love how people point to the cases of people being charged with attempted voter fraud as some sort of example that it's a problem, when in reality it's an example of why it's not because they've been caught.

If you wanted to make an argument about fraudulent ballots at a smaller scale for something like the local school board, I'd listen to that. When you're talking about statewide and federal elections though, it's always going to be a lot easier to suppress to vote, gerrymander districts and use the news cycle to your advantage. 

I love how people can go out and riot in the streets, but can't go out to vote. Love it!

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

If you wanted to make an argument about fraudulent ballots at a smaller scale for something like the local school board, I'd listen to that. When you're talking about statewide and federal elections though, it's always going to be a lot easier to suppress to vote, gerrymander districts and use the news cycle to your advantage. Hell, even having people not record the voting numbers is a bigger issue.

Cases of voter fraud are statistically irrelevant in presidential elections.

tenor.gif?itemid=4916767    "Fraud is insignificant !!!"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, westside2 said:

Really?????

Try again. 

Let me explain it to you slower, so that maybe you can understand. In 2016, ~66 MILLION people voted Democrat in the Presidential election. There are not 66 million people "rioting in the streets" 

If there were, Trump wouldn't be here anymore.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Sore Loserism 

Ya, they just needed a wall built to protect their scared little azzes 

Were you weeping and sobbing, gobbling free pizza and petting dogs in a crying room when Hillary got clobbered in 2016? Did you need grief counseling?

Really, you can tell us. I promise that not 1 poster here will think any less of you. This I promise!!! :bag::thumbsup::)

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Let me explain it to you slower, so that maybe you can understand. In 2016, ~66 MILLION people voted Democrat in the Presidential election. There are not 66 million people "rioting in the streets" 

If there were, Trump wouldn't be here anymore.

Let me speak, in a language you can easily understand. 

The reason the criminal left wants to use mail in voting is because of covid19. That's what started it. 

15 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I've been disappointed in you lately.

You're one of the few left leaning posters who has the ability to compose a coherent thought, but most of what I've seen from you is stuff like this.

You have posted wild thread after wild thread.  Each very extreme and irrational.  Who would waste their time with coherent thoughts to stuff like this

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2010/07/20/al-franken-may-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud

As the Wall Street Journal's John Fund reports, Minnesota Democrat Al Franken’s narrow, 312-vote victory in 2008 over incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman may have come as the result of people being allowed to vote who, under existing law, shouldn’t have been.

giphy.gif
… At least 341 convicted felons voted in Minneapolis's Hennepin County, the state's largest, and another 52 voted illegally in St. Paul's Ramsey County, the state's second largest. Dan McGrath, head of Minnesota Majority, says that only conclusive matches were included in the group's totals. The number of felons voting in those two counties alone exceeds Mr. Franken's victory margin.
Edited by Niagara
  • Thank you (+1) 1