38 Minutes with Axios: This is the President of the United States of America

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

again , you have railed non stop against the capitalist zeitgeist, and when challenged about it, say " well maybe we could have some changes"...your very own family exploited workers , and yet you supported them and worked for them...do you have no courage of your convictions? 

Fraud 

Actually we didn't. See, part of the reason I was so excited for you to get here was so that I could let you make this incorrect leap of logic and watch you fail. Is it as good as I hoped? It's better.

To start, it is not being a fraud to participate in a system you did not design and do not prefer when you have no direct individual power to change it.

Second of all, every single employee was a member of the family. In essence, we operated as a co-operative. 

AIfteE6.gif

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

To start, it is not being a fraud to participate in a system you did not design and do not prefer when you have no direct individual power to change it.

It is a fraud to claim that you have no control over where you live and the conditions you live under...an absolute fraud. Any country in the world will accept you...so are you saying you just dont have the stones to move ? or, you do not have the courage of your convictions. Its one or the other bro...no one keepin ya within the borders

Edited by plenzmd1

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, the countries that do little testing are handling the virus much better because they don't have many confirmed cases? You're like a cat and I have the laser pointer. 

nope I don’t agree with that.  Next laser point please!!!

why you’re dumb is this.  Trump on one hand is saying it’s misleading to say we are doing worst because we have more confirmed cases on account of all our testing.  There is truth to this.

but then he turns around and uses that same wrong logic by arguing we are doing better using stats that are skewed in favor of us due to all our testing.

In other words, that same logic you attempted to use against me, is why his favorable stats is silly.

got it kitty cat?  Meow meow retirement 

Edited by Crayola64

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

nope I don’t agree with that.  Next laser point please!!!

why you’re dumb is this.  Trump on one hand is saying it’s misleading to say we are doing worst because we have more confirmed cases on account of all our testing.  There is truth to this.

but then he turns around and uses that same wrong logic by arguing we are doing better using stats that are skewed in favor of us due to all our testing.

In other words, that same logic you attempted to use against me, is why his favorable stats is silly.

got it kitty cat?  Meow meow retirement 

Thinking like the above is why you are a failed lawyer.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Thinking like the above is why you are a failed lawyer.

Don’t you hate it that I’m a successful one?  The jealousy oozes out of you.  Started with a big law job after clerking and have found immense success ever since.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

155,000 dead Americans

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Not a good look with the undecided swing voters he's trying to win over.  Also not a good look, apparently not being able to comprehend (or pretending he doesn't) the concept of deaths per capita are and why it matters when comparing the US response to COVID to other countries.  I don't know why he booked this interview with an actual non sycophant reporter who did his homework but he might need another campaign manager.  It was like watching McDermott throw Peterman into the lion's den against the Chargers.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

pfft obviously, for the 500,000 time on this board...orangemanbad

maybe another 500,000 times it will be true

When hit with facts, turn to your sound bites. 

You’re such a well trained little doggy.

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump's not the sharpest tool in the shed but that's not why a lot of voters cast their ballots for him in 2016.  They voted for him because he was the only candidate that had the balls to stand up to the globalist and the intellectual elite in politics and the media.  For this he's been the target of their attacks for his entire term.  Unfortunately, much of what he does and says provides more fuel for the fire.  Many of his supporters enjoy seeing the so called "deep state" getting the middle finger. 

Obviously the elites want to regain control through whatever means necessary and see the Biden candidacy as their ticket back to the White House.  I'm skeptical about Biden and his mental state as they seem to be hiding him in the bunker and perhaps that's the plan until the election.  He's simply mentally unfit to serve.  Or are they going to pull somebody out of the shadows at the last minute like Hillary again?  Whatever the scenario I hope most people whatever your political or social views would agree our choices here are just terrible.   

As far as the administrations COVID response its been mostly a disaster but given the breakdown in society and the almost complete ineptitude of leadership at any level does anyone really think the government is going to be effective at anything of this magnitude or for that matter any problems going forward?  Not likely.  Facing the fact that you're more or less on your own when one kind of disaster or another strikes will do wonders for your mental and physical well-being and allow you to prepare for trouble.  The government is concerned with saving the government, not you.  What I try to point out to my liberal friends is giving a government that is completely inept more power and responsibility is a path to ruin.  Why do you want to surrender your freedoms?  But they don't get it, yet.  When they do it might be too late.

Whatever Trump did with COVID would be criticized but his inability to comprehend the facts and statistics are troubling.  If he didn't set a consolidated national response he'd be accused of not leading.  And if he did set a single national response he'd be accused of being dictatorial.  But we all know that already.  It's a lose-lose with the media.  Major media policy states Orange Man Bad!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

It is a fraud to claim that you have no control over where you live and the conditions you live under...an absolute fraud. Any country in the world will accept you...so are you saying you just dont have the stones to move ? or, you do not have the courage of your convictions. Its one or the other bro...no one keepin ya within the borders

Hahaha why are you still posting? You just got schooled.

He and his family must have exploited... well, themselves—pretty damn viciously to have created such a monster!

18 hours ago, DFT said:

Your condemning the president for wanting to uphold how the justice system works shows more about your hatred of him getting the better of you, than anything correlating to whatever point you folks are trying to make.  

And if I can ask from a non-partisan perspective...  Where’s Biden’s interviews?  Trump went into the Lion’s teeth.  Biden won’t conduct interviews with allies, let alone conservative outlets.  This shows more good for Trump than bad unfortunately.   No matter how it’s skewed by a media that (like you) is consumed by hatred and no longer recognizes their own prejudices.  When you choose to see things in an open-minded view, with neutrality (instead of waiting to tear apart a person you hate - like you and the interviewer for that matter), you’ll form a much more truthful opinion of the person.  Unfortunately, that’s just not the case here.  I’m not a Trump fan by any means, but If I weigh his interview against the forced reactions of those that hate him, Trump wins decidedly.

You obviously didn't watch the interview ... and I don't believe your claim that you're "not a Trump fan by any means".

5 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Don’t you hate it that I’m a successful one?  The jealousy oozes out of you.  Started with a big law job after clerking and have found immense success ever since.  

I know a lot of very successful people. None of them ever brag about it. You may be successful. You're definitely insecure about your success.

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

A true bull#### artist.  (Don, not the interviewer) 

DING DING DING DING 

We have a winner

TDS is real my friends. Exhibit #2,357,120 ☝️

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Immense success=3rd Chair? Whatever gets you through the day. 

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

I know a lot of very successful people. None of them ever brag about it. You may be successful. You're definitely insecure about your success.

it’s not bragging when someone out of the blue says you are unsuccessful, and you explain otherwise. But surrrre.

im very proud of my success, and you can pretend I’m insecure I’d it makes you feel better

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Immense success=3rd Chair? Whatever gets you through the day. 

your jealousy oooooozes out of you.  

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Whatever Trump did with COVID would be criticized but his inability to comprehend the facts and statistics are troubling.  If he didn't set a consolidated national response he'd be accused of not leading.  And if he did set a single national response he'd be accused of being dictatorial.  But we all know that already.  It's a lose-lose with the media.  Major media policy states Orange Man Bad!

You were doing just fine until you went into Covid. In what way is our response a disaster? They’ve not overrun any hospital system anywhere. There’s been zero deaths due to lack of medical treatment. They’ve supported and restocked all stockpiles in record time. Nobody has lacked for a test. What exactly would your so-called national response look like and what would it do? National lock downs? Why? That’s a total fantasy and would not make the virus go away. It would only delay the inevitable break out. I don’t blame Trump or any other leader for the current response. I do blame the media for hyping this story for months!

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump's not the sharpest tool in the shed but that's not why a lot of voters cast their ballots for him in 2016.  They voted for him because he was the only candidate that had the balls to stand up to the globalist and the intellectual elite in politics and the media.  For this he's been the target of their attacks for his entire term.  Unfortunately, much of what he does and says provides more fuel for the fire.  Many of his supporters enjoy seeing the so called "deep state" getting the middle finger. 

Obviously the elites want to regain control through whatever means necessary and see the Biden candidacy as their ticket back to the White House.  I'm skeptical about Biden and his mental state as they seem to be hiding him in the bunker and perhaps that's the plan until the election.  He's simply mentally unfit to serve.  Or are they going to pull somebody out of the shadows at the last minute like Hillary again?  Whatever the scenario I hope most people whatever your political or social views would agree our choices here are just terrible.   

As far as the administrations COVID response its been mostly a disaster but given the breakdown in society and the almost complete ineptitude of leadership at any level does anyone really think the government is going to be effective at anything of this magnitude or for that matter any problems going forward?  Not likely.  Facing the fact that you're more or less on your own when one kind of disaster or another strikes will do wonders for your mental and physical well-being and allow you to prepare for trouble.  The government is concerned with saving the government, not you.  What I try to point out to my liberal friends is giving a government that is completely inept more power and responsibility is a path to ruin.  Why do you want to surrender your freedoms?  But they don't get it, yet.  When they do it might be too late.

Actually the federal response was mostly good and the mobilization to beef up our PPE supply and ventilators was phenomenal. The pre-positioning of hospital ships was a good move. Trump's early shutting down of travel was appropriate and saved many lives. Most people don't realize it but prior to shutting down travel from China, 20,000 people a day were traveling to the USA from there. If that wasn't done early on we would have had a tremendous initial outbreak that would have been hard to quell. 

The ignorance mainly came from governors with a pinch thrown in by Dr. Fauci. Wolf, Whitmer, Cuomo, Newsome etc. either became dictators or just came up with directives that made no sense. Certain governors failed to get their citizens behind them by treating them like subjects. Constitutionally it is the individual states duty to handle the virus in their states. The feds insured that supplies were adequate and gave advice and guidelines. You are right, the MSM and the Left hate Trump to such an extent that everything Trump did or did not do was/is blasted. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

A true bull#### artist.  (Don, not the interviewer) 

DING DING DING DING 

We have a winner

Show me someone on this site who thinks that Trump is a genius

• Haha (+1) 1