Jets release Quincy Enunwa (career might be over)

Codyny13

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mims needs a lot of work. Talented guy but not exactly nfl ready 

Lot of the raw athleticism.  But he's not a great route runner... which means in an adam gase offense he's going to be running a lot of go routes.  

Metcalf was similarly slow out of breaks, but was also bigger and faster it seems.  Russell wilson playing QB certainly helps there.

Edited by dneveu

On 8/4/2020 at 9:36 AM, Codyny13 said:

I remember some fun conversations at the start of the 2019 season about how the Jets receivers were light-years ahead of the Bills. And this was a bunch of BILLS fans saying that.

And yet, here we are.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/5/2020 at 8:12 AM, HOUSE said:

Another shrewd move to excite little green men

Did anyone else see the Jets fan today? (new gif potential?) (reps ...3

That guy came over to BS with my buddy and me at a game we went to at MetLife a couple years ago. It was the season finale after Rex was fired. He and every other Jets fan we talked to that day wanted to know if we were happy to see Rex go.

On 8/5/2020 at 8:12 AM, HOUSE said:

Another shrewd move to excite little green men

Did anyone else see the Jets fan today? (new gif potential?) (reps ...3

Such a "dedicated" fan. Someone posted a video the other day from a couple of seasons ago where he couldn't even name 5 players on the Jets roster. I'm not even sure he knew 1.   (other Jets "fans" couldn't do it either). I would imagine most of us here could name at least 5 players on our opponents teams, and probably half the roster or more on the Bills.

As far as Enunwa goes.  He is a pretty talented player, too bad for him that he couldn't stay healthy. Glad he's got some $$ to fall back on.