Sean: “back up or mask up”

On 8/3/2020 at 4:56 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Put it on a t-shirt 

It could be a big seller countrywide and worldwide.

I’d reverse it though.  Mask up or back up.   I guess people who are anti-mask, though, might respond better to the original.

Edited by ColeB

Did anyone else catch on GMFB where Sean McDermott had apparently kind of “workout shamed” the GMFB crew?  So they were asking Josh Allen if McDermott actually works out as much as he says he does.  His reply “I’ll be honest, I’ve never seen him work out”.  He also admitted that McDermott has some guns and seems to be in pretty good shape - “for his age”

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

He believes this hoax?

What an idiot. 

Yeah.

Those 162,000 American deaths are clearly made up. It’s so OBVIOUSLY a plot between Bill Gates, George Soros, and Hillary Clinton to trick people into getting microchipped, sink Trump’s campaign, and force people to buy expensive vaccines. 

Instead of posting what you did, you probably should have just saved time and cut to the chase by saying “L.A.M.P.!!!!”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Yeah.

Those 162,000 American deaths are clearly made up. It’s so OBVIOUSLY a plot between Bill Gates, George Soros, and Hillary Clinton to trick people into getting microchipped, sink Trump’s campaign, and force people to buy expensive vaccines. 

Instead of posting what you did, you probably should have just saved time and cut to the chase by saying “L.A.M.P.!!!!”

The virus has like a 99.6% survival rate. And yes a lot of those "162,000 deaths" are made up. It's mostly older people dying of other causes and they just call it COVID to collect more $. 

And if masks really work.....then why did they release so many prisoners instead of just giving them masks? 

It's all BS. 

Edited by Klaista2k
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

The virus has like a 99.6% survival rate. And yes a lot of those "162,000 deaths" are made up. It's mostly older people dying of other causes and they just call it COVID to collect more $. 

And if masks really work.....then why did they release so many prisoners instead of just giving them masks? 

It's all BS. 

Im just gonna go ahead and follow Mark Twain’s tried and true advice on this one.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

Im just gonna go ahead and follow Mark Twain’s tried and true advice on this one.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

my personal favorite: 

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

He believes this hoax?

What an idiot. 

I know what an idiot for ensuring compliance with state, local and federal guidelines and recommendations to keep the franchise operating and the team collectively practicing. 

if he wasn’t such a dummy, he’d be running around licking door knobs, calling infectious disease experts and consultants morons and waving his middle fingers in the air while camp gets shut down.

idiot... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Yep. Good call.  Let’s keep on the Bills for this forum.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

31 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

my personal favorite: 

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

That’s the one. Never lets me down.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know what an idiot for ensuring compliance with state, local and federal guidelines and recommendations to keep the franchise operating and the team collectively practicing. 

if he wasn’t such a dummy, he’d be running around licking door knobs, calling infectious disease experts and consultants morons and waving his middle fingers in the air while camp gets shut down.

idiot... 

This

For Pete's sake, if one player gets infected the whole team could get wiped out in one practice.  (By wiped out I mean quarantined, as these healthy dudes would probably be fine)

Is it really such an imposition on personal freedom to follow the damn rules??  If the rule is wear a mask in certain places, then wear it.  Then go home and do whatever you want

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

It's all BS. 

I hear they're having trouble finding health care workers in FL, TX and CA. It probably pays pretty well by now, and according to you it must be a pretty easy gig. You should give it a try.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, hmsmystic said:

This

For Pete's sake, if one player gets infected the whole team could get wiped out in one practice.  (By wiped out I mean quarantined, as these healthy dudes would probably be fine)

Is it really such an imposition on personal freedom to follow the damn rules??  If the rule is wear a mask in certain places, then wear it.  Then go home and do whatever you want

Have you seen pictures from The Bills camp. EVERYONE has a mask on.

On 8/10/2020 at 12:18 AM, Klaista2k said:

For those who aren't questioning the virus narrative -- how do you explain Event 201?

Bill Gates gave a TED talk in 2015 practically begging for national govt's to pay attention to the risks associated with emerging global pandemic threats, which BTW, have been a point of discussion every time something threatening comes along, such as ebola, SARS, etc. To assign some kind of nefarious global takeover motivation to the machinations of this former wunderkind, is I'm afraid, a bridge too far. Event 201 honestly sounds like it didn't go far enough in its real world application/adoption! But this is starting to infringe on the domain of @Hapless Bills Fan, who's much more knowledgeable on this subject matter overall than probably most everyone else here. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/03/26/fact-check-bill-gates-backed-pandemic-exercise-didnt-predict-covid-19/5081854002/

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Bill Gates gave a TED talk in 2015 practically begging for national govt's to pay attention to the risks associated with emerging global pandemic threats, which BTW, have been a point of discussion every time something threatening comes along, such as ebola, SARS, etc. To assign some kind of nefarious global takeover motivation to the machinations of this former wunderkind, is I'm afraid, a bridge too far. Event 201 honestly sounds like it didn't go far enough in its real world application/adoption! But this is starting to infringe on the domain of @Hapless Bills Fan, who's much more knowledgeable on this subject matter overall that probably most everyone else here. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/03/26/fact-check-bill-gates-backed-pandemic-exercise-didnt-predict-covid-19/5081854002/

Dont feed the flat earther :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1