Sean: “back up or mask up”

I really love this guy as a head coach and in general as a leader. He just has a way of putting things that have been over politicized into simple terms about basic human respect for one another. 

if his brand of coaching doesn’t lead to the promised land than I’m not sure I want to go there. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

42 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I really love this guy as a head coach and in general as a leader. He just has a way of putting things that have been over politicized into simple terms about basic human respect for one another. 

if his brand of coaching doesn’t lead to the promised land than I’m not sure I want to go there. 

I agree completely. He leads his people as thought they are adults and with respect. I suspect if we could see some one on one talks there may be some different adjectives but those are reserved for that individual alone...as they should be. 

He appears to be a phenomenal leader. 

23 minutes ago, Logic said:

In before someone quotes a pseudo-scientific conspiracy theory or a sheep GIF. 

Ha ha, I was just coming here to do that lol. I was going to say something about breathing in carbon dioxide and how dangerous it is, yada yada. All sheep!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

I don't wear a mask unless I am entering a place of business and I see a sign that states I have to wear one.

I’m not sure why the mask topic is so confusing to people. You should wear one when you’re in close proximity to other people. And that proximity metric is made even more acute when you’re indoors. It’s a simple concept. (Still not sure why I see people wearing one while driving!)

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not sure why the mask topic is so confusing to people. You should wear one when you’re in close proximity to other people. And that proximity metric is made even more acute when you’re indoors. It’s a simple concept. (Still not sure why I see people wearing one while driving!)

Carpool ?

12 hours ago, Logic said:

In before someone quotes a pseudo-scientific conspiracy theory or posts a sheep GIF. 

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

I see the anti-maskers conveniently skipped this thread. Anyways this is awesome and I hope McD enforces it.

22 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

They're trickling in.

Who let the Karen’s out ?