Brian Winters - Released

Strange decision from the Jets for my money. Winters isn't a star but he is a solid league average starter type. I know they brought in Lewis from Baltimore last year and Van Roten from Carolina this year but even if he was beat out for both starting guard spots Winters would have been solid depth for a team that has fielded some bad lines in recent years. Teams that cut oline depth when they don't need to always confuse me. It is one of the things I like most about Beane. The last two offseasons he has overstocked at OL after the 2018 disaster. We are not in that one injury from disaster position.

• Like (+1) 6

I think I'd rather the Bills wait and see if there bight be a better use for their available cap space than Winters.  The still have starter level talent and depth even if Feliciano misses the entire season.

At first I’m thinking you meant Frank Winters because he’s the only decent Winters to play in their league.  Let’s just say I would take 54 year old Frank Winters over 27 year old Brian Winters. Pass...

• Sad 1