Eagles HC Pederson positive for Covid.

All of this is getting incredibly out of hand.   He tested positive, he is asymptomatic or is he on his way to a ventilator?  It seems like everyone that tests positive is lumped into the same category, when it couldn't be further from the truth.   At this point just start all sports on November 4th.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Everyone is gonna get it 

A lot of people have already had it without knowing it.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Apparently Schwartz is not the 2nd in command?

Apparently not - I assumed incorrectly 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Tough break. I assume it’s a 95% chance that Leslie Frazier would be our Duce Staley. Easily makes the most sense. 

Every team has a contingency plan in place for this. I agree it would be Frazier. 

9 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

All of this is getting incredibly out of hand.   He tested positive, he is asymptomatic or is he on his way to a ventilator?  It seems like everyone that tests positive is lumped into the same category, when it couldn't be further from the truth.   At this point just start all sports on November 4th.

A lot of people have already had it without knowing it.

i am one who had it and did not know it 

13 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Eh?  Since people may be infected asymptomaticly or with very mild symptoms, I think it's to be expected that a number of infections will be picked up while onboarding.

It really doesn't have any bearing on how well or poorly the season will go once they get everyone in the building.

The real question will be how able will they be to keep guys isolated during the season, if covid-19 positive players are taken out of rotation for a couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

can’t he  just quarantine for 10-14 days and stay out of the facility until he’s negative like the rest of society 

You would think so. I'm still not clear on how MLB is going about this. Players that tested positive have to be negative twice within 48 hours to be able to come back. I haven't seen anywhere that they have to quarantine for 14 days though.

14 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

We should know in a few weeks whether my wife had it in late February.  Walked around for weeks not being able to breathe, trouble sleeping, etc.  She has asthma so we just chalked it up to that.  

A few weeks? Why so long? I did the antibodies test a while ago and had my results in less than a week.