"Things I Won't Work With"

4 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

He already had puke on him from trying to help me out, possibly some poo... Now that's a good friend!!

They dubbed it the Independence Day Wild Turkey Rumpus Blowout $#!+storm hosted by Rumple$#!+stain or $#!+storm for short.

Would love to hear further torment the Turkey has imparted in your life.

I’d share, if I could. All I remember is a guy maybe a year behind me in college tried to buy me a Wild Turkey birthday shot for each of my 19 years. McCarthy’s in Mt Adams in Cincinnati. Joe Bernstein, if you’re out there, I both love you and I HATE you! I never made 19 shots, but I’m alive today, so that’s a victory! 

It’s got a different name today. @Seasons1992 may know the place. We stumbled out of there a bit too often. Crazy times! One buddy had a similar story. He left the bar wasted, stumbled up the hill to some college buddies and passed out on their couch. Woke up with some old lady and her son looking down on him. He went one house too far, they had not locked their door.......he had wet their sofa. Oops! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’d share, if I could. All I remember is a guy maybe a year behind me in college tried to buy me a Wild Turkey birthday shot for each of my 19 years. McCarthy’s in Mt Adams in Cincinnati. Joe Bernstein, if you’re out there, I both love you and I HATE you! I never made 19 shots, but I’m alive today, so that’s a victory! 

It’s got a different name today. @Seasons1992 may know the place. We stumbled out of there a bit too often. Crazy times! One buddy had a similar story. He left the bar wasted, stumbled up the hill to some college buddies and passed out on their couch. Woke up with some old lady and her son looking down on him. He went one house too far, they had not locked their door.......he had wet their sofa. Oops! 

Oh dear God.... 19 year old Augie probably went out like a champ at least. I might have been able to pull that off then... but now, at this age, it just gets you a pair of shorts full of ? and having to explain to your wife every so often that the rancid, hidden puke particle scent that has brewed in the sun for over a year is actually emanating from outside the vehicle.

Your buddy pulled a Kiko!! Did he at least clean the sofa for them:lol:

6 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Oh dear God.... 19 year old Augie probably went out like a champ at least. I might have been able to pull that off then... but now, at this age, it just gets you a pair of shorts full of ? and having to explain to your wife every so often that the rancid, hidden puke particle scent that has brewed in the sun for over a year is actually emanating from outside the vehicle.

Your buddy pulled a Kiko!! Did he at least clean the sofa for them:lol:

When he realized he might not be arrested, he ran faster than Kiko chasing Josh! Catch them in shock, and RUN AWAY!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I wont touch food sprayed with chemicals... I feel the effects to my adrenal glands if I eat something that has been sprayed with Glyphosate. That tells me everything I need to know about it right there.

Tell the bees how safe these chemicals are while they suffer from colony collapse linked to them. Not to mention other beneficial pollinators such as beetles, moths and butterflies. Nobody will be enjoying food if there is no pollination. You can't hand pollinate everything to sufficiently feed the world.

Bet the corn used to make the Wild turkey 101 in your above (epic) story was treated with glyphosate. 

18 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Bet the corn used to make the Wild turkey 101 in your above (epic) story was treated with glyphosate. 

I like roundup. 

Pretty effective when used properly.

Edited by sherpa

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Mt. Adams Bar and Grill. Know it well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Yes, it definitely is. Possibly what gave me the rot gut to set forth the events that transpired that night.:unsure:

52 minutes ago, Wacka said:

A man with a penis growing on his arm.

Man, that could lead to some pretty epic handshakes... well elbow bumps nowadays

On 8/3/2020 at 12:30 PM, WhoTom said:

Apple products.

To be fair, I did have a job where I had to support both Windows and Mac users, so I had a laptop that could boot into either system. I spent several months completely immersed in the Mac OS, just to get used to it. I went to Mac forums saying, "I do this in Windows, how do I do the same with a Mac?" and frequently, the answer was, "You can't." These are basic productivity tasks, like placing shortcuts to files and software on the desktop, easy task switching, etc. Windows can be frustrating at times, but it's far more customizable.

I'll give Apple credit for coming up with great ideas, but someone else usually implements a better solution shortly thereafter and sells it for half the price.

Good God.  I'm just the opposite.  Anything having anything to do with Microsoft just sucks.

They are like GM---a huge, can't fail company---that will absolutely go bankrupt at some point in time. 

Because they suck.

Remember, GM and Chrysler shouldn't exist in 2020, even though they do.

Microsoft will suffer the same fate.

IMO, those who perpetually B word about Apple products are those who can't afford them.

LOL.