Shocker: Trump received millions from foreign governments as POTUS

A Georgia grand jury concluded that one or more witnesses in a probe into possible election meddling by former President Donald Trump may have lied under oath, and recommended a prosecutor pursue criminal indictments in those cases.

The grand jury also said in its report that it found no significant fraud in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election, which was won by President Joe Biden.

“A majority of the Grand Jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it,” said the report, portions of which were unsealed a judge in Fulton County.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/16/trump-grand-jury-recommends-perjury-indictments-finds-no-fraud-in-georgia-2020-election.html

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

A Georgia grand jury concluded that one or more witnesses in a probe into possible election meddling by former President Donald Trump may have lied under oath, and recommended a prosecutor pursue criminal indictments in those cases.

The grand jury also said in its report that it found no significant fraud in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election, which was won by President Joe Biden.

“A majority of the Grand Jury believes that perjury may have been committed by one or more witnesses testifying before it,” said the report, portions of which were unsealed a judge in Fulton County.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/16/trump-grand-jury-recommends-perjury-indictments-finds-no-fraud-in-georgia-2020-election.html

Trump lie? C'mon...

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 5:14 PM, BillStime said:

Never too late to highlight the non stop corruption of the Trump administration. 

Kodak C.E.O. Got Stock Options Day Before News of Loan Sent Stock Soaring

Trump just handed another friend $50 million. This is not a democracy or capitalism GOP - this is authoritarianism and organized crime.

Are you an actual Bills fan?

I never see you post in the football forum…🤔

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/25/2023 at 1:20 PM, JaCrispy said:

Are you an actual Bills fan?

I never see you post in the football forum…🤔

It seems to me that many of our more vocal left wing hacks in PPP are rarely if ever seen on the football side.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-fox-sean-hannity-interview-manhattan-investigation-1234704656/

Nice summation of trump's craziness answering Hannity's softball questions last night.

you all say you hate trump and fox. but then link to a site with no journalistic integrity that's all about trump and fox.

SMH

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

you all say you hate trump and fox. but then link to a site with no journalistic integrity that's all about trump and fox.

SMH

Didn't watch it live but it's an interview with the biggest threat to democracy.  And he self incriminates.  Why wouldn't we link it?  Fox' part while far from journalism, is inconsequential.  Even Hannity can't lead him away from the cliff.  But I'm sure his cult will love it anyway and that's just fine.  The rest of rational America won't

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Didn't watch it live but it's an interview with the biggest threat to democracy.  And he self incriminates.  Why wouldn't we link it?  Fox' part while far from journalism, is inconsequential.  Even Hannity can't lead him away from the cliff.  But I'm sure his cult will love it anyway and that's just fine.  The rest of rational America won't

No.

that article, you sharing it and your reply is why people reference TDS.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

There is a syndrome associated with reproducing quotes from a prez candidate?  please cite the diagnosis code.

I dont have to. you and yours are a fine example. look at the links and PACS shared.

if you all stopped clicking on every headline that says trump going to prison, maybe these places would you know.  not have him in the cycle non stop.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I dont have to. you and yours are a fine example. look at the links and PACS shared.

if you all stopped clicking on every headline that says trump going to prison, maybe these places would you know.  not have him in the cycle non stop.

He makes news everyday.  It's by his design.  Do you think what he said last nite will help him regain the presidency?

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

He makes news everyday.  It's by his design.  Do you think what he said last nite will help him regain the presidency?

How many hours a day do you spend thinking about the orange jackass? Is that really what retirement does to people? Kill me. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

by design you mean these hurting companies report about him and fox and folks click the sites so they can keep the lights on.

you all keep him in the cycle.

40 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

How many hours a day do you spend thinking about the orange jackass? Is that really what retirement does to people? Kill me. 

Tell us you can't stand who you are and who you support without actually telling us...

Trump is the leading 2024 GQP Presidential candidate... go to your safe place if you can't handle it.