CJ Mosley opts out

16 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Easy week 1 win.

That Jets organization is brutal. 

They lost their best 2 defenders and leaders before TC even started! Our O should have their way week 1 

Gonna be tough to win when there are zero players on the field for either side ;)

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I think the NFL needs to scrap the season and focus on adjusting to make the next draft sensical and fair, and get ahead of what the 2021 season will look like.

And forfeit billions, while other leagues are giving it a go?  Seriously?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think the NFL needs to scrap the season and focus on adjusting to make the next draft sensical and fair, and get ahead of what the 2021 season will look like.

Too much TV money. I was hoping for a delayed start but looks like they're pushing a normal start. Let's see how camp goes.

Oh darn, that’s upsetting...

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Too much TV money. I was hoping for a delayed start but looks like they're pushing a normal start. Let's see how camp goes.

Hopefully examples like the idiot Marlins shows NFL players what no to do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Fantastic! He nearly won the Opener last year by himself. If he didn’t get injured, I doubt we win. 

I know this sounds bad of me, but I don’t care! I’ll take EVERY advantage provided to us. I want to win a Super Bowl, Dammit!

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

And forfeit billions, while other leagues are giving it a go?  Seriously?

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Prioritizing money over human life is a big part of the reason over 25,000 American died from Covid-19 in July, alone.

A record number of Americans are on unemployment, either furloughed or laid off due to the virus.  I'm sorry, but millionaire players and billionaire owners don't get an ounce of sympathy from me.  Give me a ***** break.

• Like (+1) 8

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I’m not a glass half empty guy but to be honest I’ll be surprised if we even have a season , 

Just now, Gugny said:

Prioritizing money over human life is a big part of the reason over 25,000 American died from Covid-19 in July, alone.

A record number of Americans are on unemployment, either furloughed or laid off due to the virus.  I'm sorry, but millionaire players and billionaire owners don't get an ounce of sympathy from me.  Give me a ***** break.

I don't think them playing puts anyone but them at risk. They will be closely monitored unlike us regular people, many of which are deemed essential and been working through the whole thing. 

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

I’m not a glass half empty guy but to be honest I’ll be surprised if we even have a season , 

Only thing that stops it is a major outbreak within the league.

44 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You hate to see it.

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Fantastic! He nearly won the Opener last year by himself. If he didn’t get injured, I doubt we win. 

I know this sounds bad of me, but I don’t care! I’ll take EVERY advantage provided to us. I want to win a Super Bowl, Dammit!

I don't get these kind of responses.

First of all it's unsportsmanlike - I don't get how you can be happy about this. It is the same thing as being happy that someone has season ending injury. I can get with it if it is Brady or Edelman for some of you, but C.J.Mosley?

And sorry but it is also really stupid. Don't you get that every single opt out by good player just makes the season worse, and also increases the chance that there is no season at all? If it is Mosley today, it can be White or Morse or Brown tomorrow. I don't think it needs a genius to realize that this is bad for us as Bills fans.

Some of you really deserve season to be cancelled.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Does your mindset have anything to do with that god awful Mets loss last night? (Not busting balls I’m a Mets fan myself)

LMAO.  If you score ten runs and lose a game ... you suck.  That was brutal.  But I can't see the MLB season going for more than 3-4 more weeks, tops.