Predict Diggs' 2020 stats

GreggTX

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

FWIW, on Bovada his o/u is 975.5 yards and 6.5 TDs. I LOVE the over on the yards assuming he stays healthy. The TD number is a bit of a coin flip IMO.

Agree. Over on yards. TDs I think that line is bang on. 

22 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

FWIW, on Bovada his o/u is 975.5 yards and 6.5 TDs. I LOVE the over on the yards assuming he stays healthy. The TD number is a bit of a coin flip IMO.

I heard On a podcast that you are better just betting a ton of unders on season stat predictions because guys are going to get hurt.  

betting unders is a terrible way to live but it will make you more money than overs.  Just a FYI. ?

48 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree. Over on yards. TDs I think that line is bang on. 

Also over is -105 and under is -125

41 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I heard On a podcast that you are better just betting a ton of unders on season stat predictions because guys are going to get hurt.  

betting unders is a terrible way to live but it will make you more money than overs.  Just a FYI. ?

Yeah, there are all kinds of numbers that support it. It’s human nature to want to bet overs because it’s the only bet that you can win while the game is still being played. If I make this particular bet I’m going over but I did well on season long under bets last year (except SF ?). 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What happens to bets if the season is shortened?

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Player must start first game and team must be scheduled 16 games in the 2020-2021 regular season for action.

Kinda figured.  Just wanted to make sure.

35 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The “scheduled” word is kind of convenient IMO. I wish that it said the team must “play” 16 games.

True.  They could weasel out with that technicality.

So Nate Burleson was on GMFB this morning commenting on the potential of the Allen/Diggs duo. I thought he brought up a very interesting point that I personally hadnt thought of yet. He talked about how Diggs hasnt had a qb yet, thats a legit threat to extend plays. And that he's very anxious to see what happens when Allen extends some plays and Diggs has the chance to use his crisp route/playmaking abilities to get open for his QB. Mentioned how this may open up a part of his game we had never seen before. Link is below. While Allen hasnt been very good in play extending pass situations i'm betting having a wr like diggs out there may have a positive influence on it.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/brandt-josh-allen-stefon-diggs-are-a-perfect-match

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

So Nate Burleson was on GMFB this morning commenting on the potential of the Allen/Diggs duo. I thought he brought up a very interesting point that I personally hadnt thought of yet. He talked about how Diggs hasnt had a qb yet, thats a legit threat to extend plays. And that he's very anxious to see what happens when Allen extends some plays and Diggs has the chance to use his crisp route/playmaking abilities to get open for his QB. Mentioned how this may open up a part of his game we had never seen before. Link is below. While Allen hasnt been very good in play extending pass situations i'm betting having a wr like diggs out there may have a positive influence on it.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/brandt-josh-allen-stefon-diggs-are-a-perfect-match

Yep. And Diggs is elite at separating.... in scramble drill I expect to see him wide open a LOT.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. And Diggs is elite at separating.... in scramble drill I expect to see him wide open a LOT.

I would be down with a poor mans version of Big Ben to AB to start. Those 2 automatically come to mind and made a lot of hay over the years in those scenarios.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

8 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I think it's silly to try to and predict stats for a season that is likely cancelled. However, what I am hoping to see is Diggs helping to solve Allens long ball woes.

The season won't be cancelled. 

11 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I think it's silly to try to and predict stats for a season that is likely cancelled. However, what I am hoping to see is Diggs helping to solve Allens long ball woes.

Likely isn't the right word. Because the season will likely begin as planned. But it may not last long after that. No way to know.