Predict Diggs' 2020 stats

GreggTX

He is one of the top receivers in the league. Still, he was catching passes from Kirk Cousins last year and I don't see how he'll be able to match those numbers catching passes from Josh Allen. I'll go with:

55 receptions

775 Yards

5 TD

What's your guess?

• Haha (+1) 4

40 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

He is one of the top receivers in the league. Still, he was catching passes from Kirk Cousins last year and I don't see how he'll be able to match those numbers catching passes from Josh Allen. I'll go with:

55 receptions

775 Yards

5 TD

What's your guess?

But he didn't get any targets with Kirk Cousins.  Come on. Be serious. 

45 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

55 receptions

775 Yards

5 TD

What's your guess?

That is interesting....they said the same thing about John Brown

As I've said over and over on this forum, I think the NFL gets through four weeks of games at most before having to suspend or cancel the season.

As such, my four week Diggs projection:

15 receptions for 309 yards and 2 TDs.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I do not think that an 11ypc guy is what they targeted him to be though. Do you?

No. But what they want is kind of immaterial to what he is.

I think he’s a great player. I hope he’s closer to 17 YPC.

But is it possible he has an 11 YPC season? Sure.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

55 receptions

775 Yards

5 TD

What's your guess?

How do you explain John Brown's stats catching passes from Josh Allen? He had his best season.

If he doesn't have over 1k yards it means something bad happened to either think or Allen.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

How do you explain John Brown's stats catching passes from Josh Allen? He had his best season.

I doubt he ever even thought of that.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think 775 is a bit low but not crazy. That’s still top 40ish and would give us 3 pass catchers in that range and like 2,600 yards from our top 3. 

id guess probably closer to 2,750 or so from them as a group.... and any one of them could be 800 or 1100 depending on health, rhythm and some luck. 

this season will obviously have a lot of extra volatility though and could go sideways or see huge explosions easily. 

I do not think he’s a chain mover though and will be a big play target. Just a matter of how many connect. 3 bobbles and 2 borderline tackles can be most of the gap between 800 and 1000 though

• Thank you (+1) 1