What are the best examples of pranks/fandom by Bills fans?

I was thinking today about some of the funniest moments in Buffalo fandom, mostly from a time when we didn’t have a playoff team to cheer for. Even when the team didn’t show up, the fans always did, and sometimes went to a whole new extreme. Whether it was a billboard demanding the firing of staff members, funny signs in the stands, or certain shaped objects hitting the field when Brady came to town. What were some of your favorite pranks or moments in fandom that took it over the line?

The dildos, well, maybe not...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boater said:

The dildos were not a good prank. They were embarrassing.

A good prank has some class to it.

Did you not know that the dill dough had Grey Poupon spread on it?  That's pretty classy.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 7/31/2020 at 10:14 PM, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

The first Monday night game ever at then Rich Stadium.  Some great fans painted a long banner that depicted a naked baby on a bearskin rug.  The baby had the face of Howard Cosell.  Old Howard was speechless and Don Meredith gave him a ton of grief about it.

In this same game, a fan crawled out on the overhead wire used for MNF camera angles.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

After we clinched an AFC east title game against Marino and the Phins (not sure which year but Reich was playing and Kelly was hurt), someone blocked the exit for the team buses. So the Phins and the equipment buses had to zig through the public lots to get out. Everyone decorated the player buses with Bills flags, beads , paint, etc on the way out. I remember it vividly because it took a looong time for them to get through. Tim McKyer pulled his window open and said “you are some crazy MF’ers!!!” I want to remember him flashing his 49er SB rings but I think that might be me embellishing in my brain. 

This one's from the old days, that I've always got a laugh. The guys that bought season tickets at the Rock Pile that included a seat for their 1/4 keg of beer they'd 

bring to Bills games. That's classic. For us that remember the Rock Pile days, it's fitting.

FWIW that's my memory.

• Awesome! (+1) 1