Antonio Brown to be suspended at least 8 games

10 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Brown needs to get help and focus on himself, his family and then football. If his wife really loves him and wants to make it work he needs to do everything he can to make it work. His kids look to be healthy and at that age where you want to enjoy them and have fun times with them as much as you can. The main purpose of me having millions of dollars would be to spend more time with my family and going on trips and having fun with my wife and kids. I hope Brown does a 180 and gets the help he needs to realize that he already has everything he needs and is blessed. 

Is Antonio Brown married?  I believe he has several baby mamas but no wife  at this point?

On 8/1/2020 at 11:58 AM, Mr. WEO said:

So Lamar Jackson is a "lunatic" for putting out there a desire to have a top WR on his team?  Brady and Belichick must be similar lunatics.

AB is nuts, but these takes on Jackson are so predictably limp.

WEO, one other thing for full disclosure...you are absolutely right.  Truth be told in writing my post I just really like the word lunatic and I honestly and truly just wanted to use it.  

I think he’s great.  After writing it just before I posted I thought to myself, “ ‘lunatic...that’s a little much, but who is going to bring it up?”

?

My response to your post was nothing more than me trying to cover my own ass for using over the top language. 

Never ever stop being the person around here who always catches those of us for being...a little too much. 

59 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

WEO, one other thing for full disclosure...you are absolutely right.  Truth be told in writing my post I just really like the word lunatic and I honestly and truly just wanted to use it.  

I think he’s great.  After writing it just before I posted I thought to myself, “ ‘lunatic...that’s a little much, but who is going to bring it up?”

?

My response to your post was nothing more than me trying to cover my own ass for using over the top language. 

Never ever stop being the person around here who always catches those of us for being...a little too much. 

Thanks man!

And I just ate an Entenmann's chocolate covered donut in your honor...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/31/2020 at 1:58 PM, billieve420 said:

Dodged a bullet with this guy glad that trade never materialized.

So had he actually signed here, would he have lasted 3 or more weeks in this culture without being dumped?  No. 

3 minutes ago, Locomark said:

So had he actually signed here, would he have lasted 3 or more weeks in this culture without being dumped?  No. 

They wanted him to play under his old contract (like they're doing with Diggs) in case he pulled what he did with the Steelers, and later the Raiders.  He refused.

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

They wanted him to play under his old contract (like they're doing with Diggs) in case he pulled what he did with the Steelers, and later the Raiders.  He refused.

Even if he agreed of had a new deal they wouldn’t have put up with his crap for long. 

52 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Even if he agreed of had a new deal they wouldn’t have put up with his crap for long. 

Oh, for sure.  Which is why they didn't want to give him any new money.  And why he refused.