Antonio Brown to be suspended at least 8 games

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

#jimbo15

He handed in a blank test explaining he had some partying to attend to...

Jim Kelly was credited 15 points for spelling his own name correctly.

If you were to see Lamar's test he was dinged 2 points on the spelling of his name because he spelled Lamar with a backwards capital "R"... he also managed to answer every question incorrectly by writing "ask mama"

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

Great player

MUCH greater headache

Pass

You can only be a great player if you actually play... Right now he is a "Has Been"

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He didn't write that. The punctuation is way too good for him.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

I think people are being too hard on AB. He appears to have changed his ways. I think a one-year prove-it deal at the vet minimum with the Bills would be appropriate. Can you imagine this receiving corps:

Stephon Diggs

Antonio Brown

John Brown

Cole Beasley

This includes three 1,000 yard receivers. We would be the first team since San Diego of the early 80's to have three 1,000 WR's in the same season. It would be the K-Gun all over again. The Bills would be unstoppable and the clear Super Bowl favorites. AB is our missing link.

Edited by Prepare to Die
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, mjd1001 said:

After all the stuff this guy has done, why isn't he just banned from the NFL totally, or given a 2 year ban. By banning him less than a full season, all you are doing it having him put himself back in the news and cause trouble every year.

I'm all for giving people 2nd and even 3rd chances...but not much beyond that...and not ANYMORE beyond that when they use the media to always come after you (not to mention always seeming to be in trouble with the law.)

The NFL doesn't need him in any way, shape, or form. Just be done with him already.

I totally agree with you.  But he’s just like any other player when the NFLPA is involved.  Union will protect him. 

Press: “Josh, what do you wish for most of all this season?”

Josh Allen: “WOW, a lot of things, but most of all...I’d have to say I wish I could bring Aaron Hernandez back to life.  We could sure use those hands and the shear drive of that guy is something we could use in the locker room.”

Press and us: “...?”

The hypothetical above provided to you as a reminder to be thankful that we don’t have a lunatic for a QB.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

9 hours ago, Prepare to Die said:

I think people are being too hard on AB. He appears to have changed his ways. I think a one-year prove-it deal at the vet minimum with the Bills would be appropriate. Can you imagine this receiving corps:

Stephon Diggs

Antonio Brown

John Brown

Cole Beasley

This includes three 1,000 yard receivers. We would be the first team since San Diego of the early 80's to have three 1,000 WR's in the same season. It would be the K-Gun all over again. The Bills would be unstoppable and the clear Super Bowl favorites. AB is our missing link.

Save your sympathy for people who deserve it. In any case, he won’t be playing for at least half the season. And unless his case gets resolved quickly, no one’s going to touch him until they know what more suspension will be tacked on. So don’t look for him to be signed by anybody this year.

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Press: “Josh, what do you wish for most of all this season?”

Josh Allen: “WOW, a lot of things, but most of all...I’d have to say I wish I could bring Aaron Hernandez back to life.  We could sure use those hands and the shear drive of that guy is something we could use in the locker room.”

Press and us: “...?”

The hypothetical above provided to you as a reminder to be thankful that we don’t have a lunatic for a QB.

So Lamar Jackson is a "lunatic" for putting out there a desire to have a top WR on his team?  Brady and Belichick must be similar lunatics.

AB is nuts, but these takes on Jackson are so predictably limp.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So Lamar Jackson is a "lunatic" for putting out there a desire to have a top WR on his team?  Brady and Belichick must be similar lunatics.

I agree they are nuts.  I wonder if Krafty will allow Billicheat to sign AB again after he scammed $5M out of him.

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

AB is nuts, but these takes on Jackson are so predictably limp.

You mean the Tom Brady whose not with the Bill Belichek after the bad teammate got let go because he’s a bad person before the two times the bad teammate quit and then got suspended?

And “Let’s get nuts” is something cool for Michael Keaton to say in Batman, not a wish list for a starting QB in the NFL.

However, you still get a thumbs up because I always loves me some WEO, even when you’re giving me the business!  :thumbsup:

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

Brown needs to get help and focus on himself, his family and then football. If his wife really loves him and wants to make it work he needs to do everything he can to make it work. His kids look to be healthy and at that age where you want to enjoy them and have fun times with them as much as you can. The main purpose of me having millions of dollars would be to spend more time with my family and going on trips and having fun with my wife and kids. I hope Brown does a 180 and gets the help he needs to realize that he already has everything he needs and is blessed.