Antonio Brown to be suspended at least 8 games

I am embarrassed to report that I too received a notice of suspension from the NFL today. It appears that I have violated the leagues substance abuse policy with regard to the consumption/use of several substances including alcohol, cannabis, pizza and alka-seltzer. I am suspended from watching any games until October and am required to attend therapy sessions and to perform community services between 1 and 4 pm every Sunday. Fortunately, my spouse did some digging and found that doing chores around the house can qualify as "community service". One thing about the notice though, the shield logo on the stationary was misspelled "NLF" and the letter smelled like it was dipped into a vat of vanilla beans and almonds. I recognize it because my spouse's shampoo smells just like it. Weird. Gonna be a long fall for me.

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Excellent.  The last thing the NFL needs is that scumbag on the field.

You do have to hand it to him, though.  In a league full of scumbags, criminals, psychopaths, wife beaters, and idiots, AB managed to rise to the top.  The cream of the crop, if you will.

• Haha (+1) 2

After all the stuff this guy has done, why isn't he just banned from the NFL totally, or given a 2 year ban. By banning him less than a full season, all you are doing it having him put himself back in the news and cause trouble every year.

I'm all for giving people 2nd and even 3rd chances...but not much beyond that...and not ANYMORE beyond that when they use the media to always come after you (not to mention always seeming to be in trouble with the law.)

The NFL doesn't need him in any way, shape, or form. Just be done with him already.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

After all the stuff this guy has done, why isn't he just banned from the NFL totally, or given a 2 year ban. By banning him less than a full season, all you are doing it having him put himself back in the news and cause trouble every year.

I'm all for giving people 2nd and even 3rd chances...but not much beyond that...and not ANYMORE beyond that when they use the media to always come after you (not to mention always seeming to be in trouble with the law.)

The NFL doesn't need him in any way, shape, or form. Just be done with him already.

When he can't get open anymore, the NFL will agree with you.

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This is exactly the type of player Lamar Jackson needs in his locker room. Great character guy and has no quit. 

He doesn't have to quit.  The league's doing it for him.

“Antonio Brown”

Bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...