Some Interesting Josh Allen stats

20 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah saw this when it was first put out.  I’ve been saying If you take the deep ball struggles out, Allen was quite effective and accurate elsewhere.  And he showed strong improvement in the deep ball over the last part of the season compared to the significant struggle with it the first 2/3rds of the season.

And with a whole offseason to work on it, I am expecting even greater improvement there. 

I firmly believe Josh is poised for a great season.

20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Josh is about to become a superstar

I'll be the first to admit I didn't really want him on draft night. I thought he had great talent but I didn't think we had the coaching staff to develop somebody like that

I was wrong and Im glad I was

19 hours ago, eball said:

I am as certain of this as just about anything in football right now.  He will be the story of the season (if they play).  If they don't play, his breakout will come in 2021.

19 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm putting money on him the win MVP baby! 

LOVE the optimism!

Go Bills!

22 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Hopefully we actually see the results that we havent seen yet on the field.

So 10 wins and a playoff birth is nothing? Tough crowd. You obviously haven’t been a Bills fan very long. Just 3 winning seasons and 2 playoff games this century. 2 of each in just the last 3 years.

45 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So 10 wins and a playoff birth is nothing? Tough crowd. You obviously haven’t been a Bills fan very long. Just 3 winning seasons and 2 playoff games this century. 2 of each in just the last 3 years.

We got fair weather fans already!  LOL

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Excuse me. OFFENSIVE results. You listed all offensive players there.

The Bills have been a bottom of the barrel offense since McBeanes arrival. 

Jesus Christ, man! Open the curtains in your house. Have a stiff drink. Talk to your children. 

Everything is obviously dark in your world. 

On 7/31/2020 at 2:55 PM, Buffalo716 said:

I'll be the first to admit I didn't really want him on draft night. I thought he had great talent but I didn't think we had the coaching staff to develop somebody like that

Unlike some who post, I consider it being a man to admit you made a mistake.  I can say I wasn’t sure either, but wanted to be patient and give him a chance.  One of the posts months ago I liked was someone did their hw. On Allen in year 1 1st half compared to 2nd half of each year.  As a friendly reminder, this poster (blocking on the name) he demonstrated the 2nd half was better than the 1st half both years.  He had a lot more talent in year 2 and look how he improved by about 6% in his completion % from year 1 to 2.  Doing that math, one could project now with Diggs and Moss, and a line in its second year together, we should see 65% out of him.  At least that’s what I’m hoping for this year.

9 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Unlike some who post, I consider it being a man to admit you made a mistake.  I can say I wasn’t sure either, but wanted to be patient and give him a chance.  One of the posts months ago I liked was someone did their hw. On Allen in year 1 1st half compared to 2nd half of each year.  As a friendly reminder, this poster (blocking on the name) he demonstrated the 2nd half was better than the 1st half both years.  He had a lot more talent in year 2 and look how he improved by about 6% in his completion % from year 1 to 2.  Doing that math, one could project now with Diggs and Moss, and a line in its second year together, we should see 65% out of him.  At least that’s what I’m hoping for this year.

Im not even concerned with the completion percentage aspect honestly

He plays a game in such a unique way that 59 to 63% will be pretty common and I'd be cool with that

His dual-threat capabilities, ability to push the ball downfield anywhere, and quick release are all reasons why he's going to florish

In my scouting report of from 2017 I said if he could put it all together, the mechanical part with his physical gifts, he would be special

But for a lot of players that's a big if. His work ethic should be on unquestioned

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Try and pay attention. We are talking about the offense.

Their offense has been 21st, 30th, and 22nd in points scored since McBeane. Not good.

Not good, also not the “bottom of the barrel”, Sunshine.

On 7/31/2020 at 4:42 PM, Don Otreply said:

I don’t think he will be effected in any negative fashion, Josh Allen has his eyes on the prize, if I can borrow such a historical phrase.

Go Bills!!!

How many will be affected? I feel that the Bill's are teed up very well but I can't get past, THIS SEASON. Stinkin covid

34 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

How many will be affected? I feel that the Bill's are teed up very well but I can't get past, THIS SEASON. Stinkin covid

No doubt, it’s like the most Billsy damn thing right, Covid has tossed a wrench in the gears for sure, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everyone comes out unscathed?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/31/2020 at 2:08 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah saw this when it was first put out.  I’ve been saying If you take the deep ball struggles out, Allen was quite effective and accurate elsewhere.  And he showed strong improvement in the deep ball over the last part of the season compared to the significant struggle with it the first 2/3rds of the season.

And with a whole offseason to work on it, I am expecting even greater improvement there. 

I firmly believe Josh is poised for a great season.

In 2018 Josh threw bullets down field on every attempt. Last year he attempted a lot more lofted throws, which are needed to be a great pro. He was terrible at them early in year and just bad at end of year. If he can get average at it this year he will be a top 10 guy.

On 7/31/2020 at 2:55 PM, Buffalo716 said:

This. I wasn’t very happy with the pick but the talent is undeniable. Thought a defensive HC, former WR coach as QBC and TE coach as OC was a recipe for disaster. Boy was I wrong. Josh still has work to do but I am glad he’s our QB. 

• Like (+1) 1