Jon Feliciano torn pec (returning to practice 10/7)

I'd concentrate on starting Williams at RT (where he played and excelled, and where the Bills have the biggest deficiency) and have everyone else who isn't named Dawkins, Spain or Morse compete at RG, with Ford getting the first crack.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Why are we seeing conflicting reports on the timeline he will be out for? Unlikely it's the entire season so ignore that. 

We saw JJ Watt return after a torn pec 8 weeks after the injury. 

I'd say around 10 weeks max for Felicano if we play it safe or 2nd week of October 

8 weeks was considered "superhuman" IIRC

Man that stings a bit but at least he should be back by September-October. 

Be interesting to see if Daryl William's can return to form at RT and kick Ford inside. 

Either way we have the depth where this shouldn't hurt us and again, he'll be returning by October latest anyway. But I really liked the nastiness and mentality Feliciano brought to the run game especially.  

26 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Man that stings a bit but at least he should be back by September-October. 

Be interesting to see if Daryl William's can return to form at RT and kick Ford inside. 

Either way we have the depth where this shouldn't hurt us and again, he'll be returning by October latest anyway. But I really liked the nastiness and mentality Feliciano brought to the run game especially.  

Don’t forget Nseckhe. I could see Williams at RG and Ford/Nseckhe at RT again unless Nseckhe is totally healthy this year

I agree with you about Feleciano mentality, he’s a great fit from that aspect. Hopefully he can return for the stretch run.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're unwittingly making my case for me WEO, as usual.

Well...."unwitting" and "doc" do go hand in hand.

But the circumstances under each guy suffered such an injury are, as the pictures suggest, likely dissimilar.