Jon Feliciano torn pec (returning to practice 10/7)

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah I think there are “opinions” that he will miss the season because this type of injury can be that type of timeline, but reports are 2-3 months expected and then “indefinite” by the team. Even the Buffalo news uses 3-4 months but not as an expected timeline, as a typical timeline. That’s where the confusion flows. 

It's tough because that area is stressed a LOT pretty much every snap by him having to reach his arms out and forcefully try and block opposing defenders...one of those things that if this happened to another position they might be able to get back quicker because there wouldn't be as much stress put on that area.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

It's tough because that area is stressed a LOT pretty much every snap by him having to reach his arms out and forcefully try and block opposing defenders...one of those things that if this happened to another position they might be able to get back quicker because there wouldn't be as much stress put on that area.

I do think the position that he plays will make it tougher for him to return on the aggressive side of that time frame 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Or our of shape.   There you go.

I'm looking forward to my man Josh making the good moves and lighting it up this season.  Poor doc----stuck in high school where it's all about who "likes" who, and all those "haters".

Nice backtrack, as usual.  Read Yolo's link above.  Note the part where Feliciano says "Came in 15 pounds underweight + felt stronger than I've ever been."  Sounds real out-of-shape.  Although he must be lying, right?

And yeah, I'm the one who's "stuck."  But just out of curiosity, what's the reason for disliking Feliciano?  Did he jay-walk or something?

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If the Bills could withstand an injury at any position on the OL, RG is it.

Edited by Doc

Just now, scribo said:

It will be great to get him back, fresh, for the second half of the season and the big playoff run. He will be ready when it is time.

If he can come back that quickly.  Might be best to take the season off.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

I am sure he will try as hard as he can to get back to it. These guys are ultra competitors. So then it comes down to what the team wants and NEEDS at that time.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Nice backtrack, as usual.  Read Yolo's link above.  Note the part where Feliciano says "Came in 15 pounds underweight + felt stronger than I've ever been."  Sounds real out-of-shape.  Although he must be lying, right?

And yeah, I'm the one who's "stuck."  But just out of curiosity, what's the reason for disliking Feliciano?  Did he jay-walk or something?

If the Bills could withstand an injury at any position on the OL, RG is it.

I don't know him.  So I don't dislike him doc.  I was speculating.

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I don't know him.  So I don't dislike him doc.  I was speculating.

When you don't know or dislike people and hear bad news about them, you typically either say nothing or offer condolences and/or well wishes.  Speculating that it's because they're a lazy fatass...

On 8/2/2020 at 10:17 AM, Doc said:

Why? Of course it can vary in real life, but the expectations are 3-4 months. Which means November is possible, December quite sure. Still sucks, but he can there at the middle/end

2 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Why? Of course it can vary in real life, but the expectations are 3-4 months. Which means November is possible, December quite sure. Still sucks, but he can there at the middle/end

Let's see how his rehab goes.  Hopefully it goes well and he can return this year and make a positive impact.  I don't want him rushing back just for the sake of playing, and playing poorly or having a setback.

• 4 weeks later...