Shady to Bucs

Just now, NewEra said:

Good for him.  Hopefully he can end his career in a high note.  Hated seeing him left off the SB game day roster

I do not want that high note to be a Superbowl. Hopefully it's a 2,000 rushing yard campaign for a 2-14 team.

• Like (+1) 7

16 minutes ago, MJS said:

I do not want that high note to be a Superbowl. Hopefully it's a 2,000 rushing yard campaign for a 2-14 team.

More or less meant that I hope he plays a part in the teams success, or failure. Whatever it may be, I like last season where he was cast aside with everything on the line.  That must have been painful for him to live through 

Well, the Bucs were 1st in the pass on offense, and 24th in rushing last year.  On the other hand the Bucs were 1st in rushing defense and 30th in pass defense.  Brady won’t make 30 picks like Winston, nor his fumbles.  I know you guys who hate Brady don’t want anything to go the Bucs way, but this is not a bad thing for Arians and the Bucs.  Shady will help the other backs play better and Brady will hold him to high amount of accountability.  Unless we play them in the SB, I can root for my current home team (you know who I’m rooting for if we make the SB).

Kirwan just said the way Brady throws to guys like James White, he just speculated Shady will catch a lot of short and intermediate balls from Brady.  He is at this point Captain checkdown a lot of the time.

For my Bills fans, just think of it this way, if Belicheck tanks to 6-10, and the Bucs go 11-5 or better, we can just laugh and say, it was more Brady vs. Belicheck.  If I had to choose one I’d rather root for this year, I’m rooting for Brady, and give Tampa some fun for the next two years.  Also, let Belicheck choke on two bad seasons.  I am living in Tampa so I am biased.  Just know guys down here have been hurting too just like my beloved Bills fans friends.  I have zero love for Belicheat.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

That's a lot of rushes for a team behind in all those games with the greatest QB of all time under center.