Herman Cain died

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He went on mine after that last post. Honestly, there's too many idiots to keep track of...and then you get the name changes.

It sucks I know.

I have over a dozen on ignore now. As soon as the conversation gets locked into the usual hard left talking points, I don't hesitate to do it. The cost of being aggravated by people who simply want to aggravate you is pretty high, and this board is devolving into every conversation being hijacked by the usual suspects. Their mission is pure agitation and deflection from posters asking questions that the left doesn't even want to consider. They aren't liberals, they are serious leftists.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

It sucks I know.

I have over a dozen on ignore now. As soon as the conversation gets locked into the usual hard left talking points, I don't hesitate to do it. The cost of being aggravated by people who simply want to aggravate you is pretty high, and this board is devolving into every conversation being hijacked by the usual suspects. Their mission is pure agitation and deflection from posters asking questions that the left doesn't even want to consider. They aren't liberals, they are serious leftists.

I tend to think they are agitating to generate clicks.  Drive traffic to this board in general.  They can't be this crazy in real life, can they?  Also, what happens if Trump loses - the hole in their life would be all consuming.

24 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

It sucks I know.

Ignore and move on.  Engage with constructive deductive thinkers only.

• Like (+1) 1

Hope the silver lining of his death is people realize a mask is important and it might have saved his life. 

Add to list

Herman Cain, the former pizza chain executive who sought the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, has died weeks after testing positive for the coronavirus.

“You’re never ready for the kind of news we are grappling with this morning,” Dan Calabrese, the editor of Cain’s website, wrote in a statement Thursday. “Herman Cain — our boss, our friend, like a father to so many of us — has passed away.”

Calabrese confirmed the death to The Washington Post and said the cause was covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.

Although it is unclear where Cain, who was 74, contracted the disease, he was among several thousand people, most of whom did not wear masks, who attended a Trump campaign rally in Tulsa on June 20. Cain, who co-chaired Black Voices for Trump, was photographed maskless and not socially distancing at the event.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/herman-cain-former-republican-presidential-hopeful-has-died-of-the-coronavirus-statement-on-his-website-says/2020/07/30/4ac62a10-d273-11ea-9038-af089b63ac21_story.html

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, realtruelove said:

Ignore and move on.  Engage with constructive deductive thinkers only.

Agree. Hard to imagine how angry and depraved you must as a human be to cheer the death of one man while wishing death on another, but if he'll write something that disgusting, I have no desire to see what other disgusting garbage can flow from his piehole.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

He went on mine after that last post. Honestly, there's too many idiots to keep track of...and then you get the name changes.

I don’t want people like that ignored.  I want the brightest light ever shined on them. 

Remember people, not wearing a mask isn't supposed to cause harm to the person not wearing the mask but to others. The same people claiming the non mask wearers are selfish and despicable are the ones claiming Herman died from not wearing a mask.

I have never once called for anyone to be banned here but TH3 is certainly deserving it for his comments. 

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I remember him as the most entertaining of the 2012 field.  RIP.

Right he quoted the song from the Pokemon movie.

Also I've always really like Godfather's Pizza.

The whole thing is sad including this thread. I do have to take issue with people talking about his death and the deaths of others from Covid-19 as if because you don't like Donald Trump your happy about these deaths. No I'm not I really wish Trump had handled this threat competently even though that would of increased his chances this year. Am I surprised he didn't no not really. With Herman Cain I'm sad he died but yes it was a bad decision for him a cancer survivor to go to that rally. It wouldn't of been a great idea even if he hadn't had cancer before. The rally itself was a bad idea.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have to love the way the media drives their narrative.

From Reuters: Herman Cain, ex-presidential candidate who refused to wear mask, dies after COVID-19 diagnosis

If only he wore a mask, he'd be alive today! Pay attention, anti-maskers! And we're coming for you next, anti-gogglers! 

Man, leftists are some seriously stupid mfs.

CBS gets hospital employees to get in testing lines to stage demand. Pretty much any discerning person would abandon all trust in MSM from that point on. Emphasis on "descerning" which there isn't that much out there any more.