Herman Cain died

12 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If he died in a bad car accident, and had covid it would still be listed as a covid death

That's really pushing it.  If "they" were trying to accomplish that level of manipulation there'd be a LOT more "deaths" from COVID.  

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, even you would likely be fair enough to suggest that the Obama admins phony story about spontaneous demonstrations over a YouTube video was the first act in the political theater that ensued (it would be the second if you consider the stand-down orders given to potential rescuers).    Putting aside the grave threat the situation created for the previously anonymous individual when Obama officials spun the web, it was clearly designed to influence voters during an election cycle.  Whatever else happened thereafter, the story was not concocted to honor Stevens and the other brave Americans abandoned at the embassy. 

Yes there were some shenanigans going on worthy of proper congressional oversight.  But I believe that what ensued was beyond that and into the realm of political theater.  The Republicans didn't need to push the bill that far.  

Edited by Capco

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

I would hope that this would be a wake up call for the anti-maskers and covid deniers, from Covid Donnie on down, that the coronavirus doesn't respect wealth or politics, but I suspect their stupidity and selfishness runs too deep for even the death of someone they knew or supported or shared political ideas with to change their attitudes.  Sadly, Herman Cain will have died in vain and just become another faceless, forgettable victim among the ever growing number of Americans needlessly lost to Covid-19 due to the failure of Donald J Trump and his sycophants to provide national leadership.

RIP, Mr Cain.

I'm not sure who the COVID deniers are, and as far as anti-maskers, it's intellectually dishonest to suggest that everyone in the scientific/medical community agrees that they are effective.  

What are your thoughts on COVID and the mass protests across this great country?  It seems there are more than a few COVID-Protest deniers in positions of leadership across the spectrum.  

22 minutes ago, Capco said:

That's really pushing it.  If "they" were trying to accomplish that level of manipulation there'd be a LOT more "deaths" from COVID.  

Yes there were some shenanigans going on worthy of proper congressional oversight.  But I believe that what ensued was beyond that and into the realm of political theater.  The Republicans didn't need to push the bill that far.  

"Shenanigans"?  

An ambassador is killed on an administration's watch, questions about security, vigilance, protection and lack of response that might have saved the ambassador are rightly asked.  It is an undeniable fact that Obama officials concocted a cover-up story that exposed an innocent man to grave danger, the secretary of state emails her daughter under the code name Amanda Beaverhousen revealing the truth about the attack (because shouldn't every mom be able to discuss top secret intelligence with her daughter!), and that the story was made up to directly influence voters during an election season.

Every administration in the history of the country would be scrutinized, dissected and rightly attacked for that type of bs.  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"Shenanigans"?  

An ambassador is killed on an administration's watch, questions about security, vigilance, protection and lack of response that might have saved the ambassador are rightly asked.  It is an undeniable fact that Obama officials concocted a cover-up story that exposed an innocent man to grave danger, the secretary of state emails her daughter under the code name Amanda Beaverhousen revealing the truth about the attack (because shouldn't every mom be able to discuss top secret intelligence with her daughter!), and that the story was made up to directly influence voters during an election season.

Every administration in the history of the country would be scrutinized, dissected and rightly attacked for that type of bs.  

No you're right, that wasn't a very appropriate word to use. 

Again, I admitted that oversight was necessary.  But I still think the Republicans went too far into the political realm and it cost them clout.  JMO.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

No, but I can read.  He tested positive less than two weeks after attending that rally with no PPE.

So you know EVERY place he went in the 14 days prior to being tested positive?  You know he was not already infected prior to the rally?  :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you know EVERY place he went in the 14 days prior to being tested positive?  You know he was not already infected prior to the rally?  :rolleyes:

That's funny. You're asking someone who has proven time and again he is unable to think for himself...to think for himself. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

We can always count on lowlife POS liberals to politicize someone's death. Maybe someday you evolve into a human being.

It must be really frustrating that you're so intellectually challenged that you have to resort throwing around the same tired epithets when you have no real arguments but need to say something .  I believe that that's a sign of serious lack of cognitive ability ... you and Covid Donnie.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoTier said:

It must be really frustrating that you're so intellectually challenged that you have to resort throwing around the same tired epithets when you have no real arguments but need to say something .  I believe that that's a sign of serious lack of cognitive ability ... you and Covid Donnie.  ?

Ok. Have a nice day.

RIP Herman. 

As for the Trump Rally he attended,  It was his choice and it was his choice to be wherever else he was in the weeks before he was hospitalized.  It's more evidence that those that are high risk (70 and above with serious underlying health issues and especially immune compromised) should be more isolated than those that are low risk. But we should have the choice.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1