Hyde & Poyer. The Best? These guys think so

The stat totals are misleading regarding the 17-19 tag line. For example; Minkah and Edmunds don’t even have a full season together. 

I agree these two are great together, but I’m not sure what the arbitrary raking stuff does other than generate clicks. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

No go do the same thing for each of the other tandems mentioned on this list so we can compare coverage meltdowns Weo! :w00t:

You glass half empty guy you! :)

He is is not a half empty guy.  He cuts out the bottom of the glass and then blames the waitress and asks for refund and damages.

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bf7ok3bwwp81xbsfl6p

Which one is WEO?

3 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

No go do the same thing for each of the other tandems mentioned on this list so we can compare coverage meltdowns Weo! :w00t:

You glass half empty guy you! :)
giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bf7ok3bwwp81xbsfl6p

Those were all Poyer.  Couldn't find any of the others getting stiff armed mutliply...

On 7/30/2020 at 7:26 AM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I will just say, as a whole: the Bills secondary is the best in the NFL. All together. Between Tre, Johnson, Norman, Wallace, Gains, Poyer, Hyde etc. As a unit, the Bills secondary is the best in the league IMO.

I’m interested in seeing how Wallace and Norman play this year.  If they play well and we stay healthy (knock, knock) then the secondary could be very special.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Limeaid said:

He is is not a half empty guy.  He cuts out the bottom of the glass and then blames the waitress and asks for refund and damages.

Which one is WEO?

Guess.  Weo, you do bring it on yourself, but I still like ya bud.  What did someone else say, a little snarky at times.  You also bring a lot of very good points and make some funny jokes at times.  Anyway, Weo, Soc, Limeaid, have a good Sunday and a little levity to the board when needed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Hyde was a nobody until he came into McDermotts system

that is whats so special about McD. He can turn average players into elite ones. as long as he is here our defense will be one of the best in the league. 

Hyde was NOT a nobody, he was a Swiss army knife in Green Bay and many Green Bay fans were unhappy with his loss.  He was able to do multiple things which is why he was targeted by Bills.

3 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Hyde was a nobody until he came into McDermotts system

that is whats so special about McD. He can turn average players into elite ones. as long as he is here our defense will be one of the best in the league. 

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Hyde was NOT a nobody, he was a Swiss army knife in Green Bay and many Green Bay fans were unhappy with his loss.  He was able to do multiple things which is why he was targeted by Bills.

much like Jerry Hughes one could sat that they became noticeable when they changed teams and played in a different system.