[Edited] Beasley returns to Active list

52 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-football_injury_and_illness

Active/NFI

Players who report to training camp injured or ill due to injuries or illnesses sustained outside of NFL practices or games can be placed on the active/non-football injury or active/non-football illness lists while they recover. A player cannot remain on an NFI list if they participate in a practice or game during the preseason. Players on these lists still count towards the 90-man roster limits prior to the start of the regular season. If a player on the active/NFI list is still injured or ill by the final roster cutdown date, they can be placed on the reserve/non-football injury or reserve/non-football illness lists and not count towards the 53-man roster limit.

FYI

SInce there is a separate Covid-19 list - this may not be covid related.

Edit: It is back related - so clearly  not illness

I wonder if the 90 player list still applies regarding roster limit for players on NFl.

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Just as long as he is catching passes come game one

Personally.....I want to see what our youngster's we just drafted can do........

Game one will be the first time we see.......anything. This is SO STRANGE! 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Jesus that is right....I forgot about that :(

No pre season games

Doubt you even get much by way of camp reports. Strange enough for you? Crazy times!!! 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m just gonna say it....Beasley has better hair than you.

Oh hell no.  If I have anything going for me, it’s my beautiful, non-gray head of hair.  Don’t you take that away from me. 

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

One might get put on the practice squad....but I want to wait until balls actually start flying.  This was a STRONG wide receiver draft

Still a 7th rounder with 7-8 guys ahead of him.  

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Once they get drafted I honestly dont give a rats ass......its all about production after that.   I do realize the climb is uphill for him.....but Duke Johnson found playing time last year

The WRs in camp can't all get on the roster.  This kid won't have much chance to battle a vet off the list.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

“I’m reporting but don’t make me do anything”

a/k/a the Brett Favre treatment? 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Doubt you even get much by way of camp reports. Strange enough for you? Crazy times!!! 

I wonder if Dean Kindig will still give us some type of camp reporting this year or not? Always liked those 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

a/k/a the Brett Favre treatment? 

I wonder if Dean Kindig will still give us some type of camp reporting this year or not? Always liked those 

Will he/they even be allowed in? These are strange times......

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I wonder if the 90 player list still applies regarding roster limit for players on NFl.

Fair question. The same link says the following:

Players on these lists still count towards the 90-man roster limits prior to the start of the regular season.