Website "Yardbarker" has the Bills's defense ranked 3d tn the NFL!

tomur67

Outside of agreeing with the list, I’m very happy the #1 defense last year (yes the Pats) is not on there as they lost before the opt outs 3 of their starters, so now with Chung and Hightower gone, I don’t even see them being a top 15 defense.

You can get as he was interviewed after the lockout season Belicheat went back to the 4-3, and his reasoning was its easier to install.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The Steelers are going to miss Hargrove a lot not sure I would rank them above the Bills. I would rank the Ravens and possibly Niners above the Bills maybe one or two others you could argue. But certainly a firm top 5 defense. 

The Steelers will certainly be in the mix as a top 5 D. Splitting hairs between a few of those top defenses but the Steelers are absolutely in that group. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The Steelers will certainly be in the mix as a top 5 D. Splitting hairs between a few of those top defenses but the Steelers are absolutely in that group. 

Top 10 certainly top 5 likely but I think Hargrove was their best player last season and he will be missed a lot. 

3 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Top 10 certainly top 5 likely but I think Hargrove was their best player last season and he will be missed a lot. 

Odd that all of that top 5 lost a key run defender. Steelers-Hargrave, Bills-Lotulei, Ravens-Pierce, 49ers-Buckner. Vikings-Joseph.

The Vikings lost a ton of guys, Xavier Rhodes, Trae Wayne's, Mackenzie Alexander were 3 starting CBs along with Joseph, Sendejo, Weatherley and very likely Griffin. Zimmer has been good but that's a big turnover on D.

Edited by Seoulofstone