Lamar on AB: “That’s the type of guy we need in our locker room”

53 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

This is why I think Lamar will fail. Not because he scored a 13 on the wonderlic, not because he's a 'running QB'...it's because he is a little too caught up in Lamar. Those guys tend to be susceptible to reading their own press.

I agree. Does Cam Newton ring a bell here?

Edited by Bleedbuffaloblue

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

No quit in him? Hasn't he quit twice now?

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Your reminder that Lamar scored a 13 on the Wonderlic.

Lamar Jackson on Antonio Brown: “There’s no quit with him. That’s the type of guy we need in our locker room. I feel like our locker room is different than other locker rooms. There’s a brotherhood going on. None of that outside noise. Strictly inside.”

I guess Lamar thinks they have quitters in locker room or they need expert in quitting to teach them, I am not sure which.

Can AB be teacher in locker room when he is suspended after he returns to get the $150K advance after opt out money?

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

2 hours ago, Gambit said:

After Lamar said this, I'm pretty sure it's actually a 3. How anyone could think adding AB to their locker room would be a good idea is insanely stupid.

You think he is smart enough to cheat that well? It is very, very difficult to get a 3.

It reminds me of Miles Morales who got them all wrong on test and in order to score that badly he needed to know all the right answers.

• Like (+1) 1

This guy is literally too dumb to have sustained success as a QB in the NFL. Also, he can't pass outside the numbers and his only improvisational skills are to run. He's been coached up well but is going to crash and burn as early as this season.

Edited by QB Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

"There’s no quit with him..."

Pittsburgh disagrees.

so does Oakland

wonder how the WR’s on Ravens feel about this?   I guess “Hollywood” Brown is oaky with it since AB is his cousin?   Internal drama hopefully will result. I can’t see Harbaugh and AB. 

7 hours ago, teef said:

now would be the proper time to post lamar's wonderlic score.

Belicheck thought AB in his locker room would be a good idea.  So maybe thinking that isn't a factor of Wonderlic scores?

4 hours ago, QB Bills said:

This guy is literally too dumb to have sustained success as a QB in the NFL. Also, he can't pass outside the numbers and his only improvisational skills are to run. He's been coached up well but is going to crash and burn as early as this season.

John Harbaugh says Lamar is very intelligent.  Who to believe, you or the guy who went to the playoffs 2x in 2 years with him?

Jackson had limitations to his NFL QB skillset last season.

Jackson may improve, or he may not

Could say the same thing about Josh

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, QB Bills said:

For his sake I hope he has someone he can trust that can be a good financial advisor. He will make more money playing football than the average person does working all their life but I can't see him managing his money well. Many athletes can't like Mike Tyson for example.

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Belicheck thought AB in his locker room would be a good idea.  So maybe thinking that isn't a factor of Wonderlic scores?

and even one of the most respected head coaches of all time couldn't get ab to deal with himself.  it's an intelligence issue at this point, (and i really like lamar).

• Like (+1) 1