Lamar on AB: “That’s the type of guy we need in our locker room”

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They wonder who Lamar is licking now?  (ooooh....was that my outer voice? ) ?

I was thinking something along these lines:

"Lamar is an intelligent guy but he doesn't have a lot to say..." etc etc.

Gungy (he is lead in a band) give us the song .....

59 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I do not know. What score did Belicheat get on Wonderlic test and did he cheat?

Never mind we know he cheated, did he cheat off a good paper?

Because he got such a bad score it means his agent did not prep him and he did not care.

He definitely volunteered to cover up the murder.

That is 3 (you forgot the "the") and I will giving you one word on Lewis "Convicted".

Ah, but how did Belicheat do on the Kobiashi Marue?  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/29/2020 at 4:30 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

Before we all rip Lamar’s intellect - Belichick thought the exact same thing...

I don't know that Belichick ever thought that he was "the type of guy we need in our locker room" He cared if he could produce on the field and that's it.

• Like (+1) 1

Brown in Baltimore would be entertaining. I can see a late season meltdown with Brown trying to fight Lamar on the sideline because Lamar can’t throw the ball to him.

On the other hand maybe AB can learn how to behave himself and be a good teammate. I hope so for his sake. Clock is ticking on his career and the sooner AB understands how to behave the sooner he will find everyone in life isn’t out to get him. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Haha (+1) 2

I couldn’t care less what anyone thinks about Lamar’s intelligence, so I’m not here to defend that. However, I must say it’s funny how Lamar wanting AB on the roster is the one thing that makes him unintelligent. Has everyone forgotten that Brady was posting fond memories of AB last year on social media in hopes of his return ? I wouldn’t say Brady is an unsuccessful QB. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/30/2020 at 12:02 PM, Limeaid said:

Gungy (he is lead in a band) give us the song .....

'Gungy'?  Freudian slip?  ??

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

Has everyone forgotten that Brady was posting fond memories of AB last year on social media in hopes of his return ? I wouldn’t say Brady is an unsuccessful QB. 

Bad reaction to his personal trainer Guerrero's line of supplements?  (Eye of newt, bat earwax, etc.)

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/1/2020 at 12:16 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Brown in Baltimore would be entertaining. I can see a late season meltdown with Brown trying to fight Lamar on the sideline because Lamar can’t throw the ball to him.

On the other hand maybe AB can learn how to behave himself and be a good teammate. I hope so for his sake. Clock is ticking on his career and the sooner AB understands how to behave the sooner he will find everyone in life isn’t out to get him. 

That’s funny.  I’ll throw another one at you, I love John Harbaugh (if we didn’t have McD, he would be my next choice of a phenomenal coach and their management is excellent),  but putting AB on a team with him who is incredibly bright, but animated, fireworks would fly.  He would rip his head off metaphorically by week 2 of the season.

That’s why LJ is out of his league on this one.  Didn’t Russell Wilson advocate for him too, and that went real far with Carroll and Snyder.  The difference is Wilson has a lot more juice in Seattle than a third year player who hasn’t even won a playoff game yet.  I’m not a Lamar hater as he has unique skills, but the game is going to catch up to him.  Besides, what do you think his current WR and TE teammates think of him wanting to get AB?

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

'Gungy'?  Freudian slip?  ??

Bad reaction to his personal trainer Guerrero's line of supplements?  (Eye of newt, bat earwax, etc.)

Eye of newt? ?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

That’s funny.  I’ll throw another one at you, I love John Harbaugh (if we didn’t have McD, he would be my next choice of a phenomenal coach and their management is excellent),  but putting AB on a team with him who is incredibly bright, but animated, fireworks would fly.  He would rip his head off metaphorically by week 2 of the season.

This is a bit opaque to me, but I think you mean Harbaugh is bright but animated and would rip AB's head off metaphorically?

From what I've read, AB built both his college and NFL careers by finding coaches and teammates who turning a blind eye to him breaking team rules, as long as he "brought it" on game day.  He also didn't show discretion about keeping his beefs in-house. 

I can't imagine Harbaugh being OK with either

21 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Eye of newt? ?

I'm more concerned about the bat earwax.  Could pose a health risk if contaminated with novel bat coronaviruses.

I think AB is an awful human being and would never want him near my football team (can’t believe they tried trading for him in the first place).

but this thread seems extra salty because AB would play with Lamar and not Allen.  

3 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I knew this thread would be gold to the “Lamar is an MVPat age 23, but he sucks” Club .... I wasn’t disappointed 

He sucked throwing in an event before the pro bowl (then won that MVP).  But he sucks apparently.  

I dont see this as a LJ sucks thread,  because he obviously doesn’t.  I don’t think he is overly bright outside of football and his incredibly generic quote on AB And their locker room reflects that.  I also see him becoming much more limited as teams force his weaknesses.  Once that happens that’s when you need brain power to overcome those weaknesses-and he just doesn’t seem to have much.

As for AB, he’s an idiot, and I dont buy the mental illness angle one bit.  An A-hole is and A-hole and acting stupid doesn’t mean your ill, sometimes your just a stupid A-hole, with too much money and can get away with it, until the moneys gone.  

Bring him into the locker room, half way through the season and see where it gets you?  My bet, ticked off players who busted there butts the first 8 games, media hype of the wrong type, and a now emboldened A$$hat who wants the attention.  Great way to kill a locker room, but makes for entertainment.

• Thank you (+1) 3