Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Yet, statistically speaking your nephews are far more likely to die or get maimed at work than a police officer. Why are you ignoring the data?

Maybe if someone were a good cop they wouldn't need to be stressed, like your nephews aren't. I suppose if I assaulted people every day and was statistically more likely to abuse my kids and my wife, like police officers are, I would be stressed too. I don't know at all what it's like to be an abuser though, do you?

Lol you are lost.... something went wrong with you. Go Bills. Jesus these people....

15 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Lol you are lost.... something went wrong with you. Go Bills. Jesus these people....

Let me take the reading out of it for you. Farmers jobs are nearly 2X as dangerous as cops

16. Police and sheriff's patrol officers

police

Brendan McDermid/Reuters

What they do: Maintain order and protect life and property by enforcing local, tribal, State, or Federal laws and ordinances.

Fatal injury rate (per 100,000 workers): 13.7

7. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers

soybean farmer

Farmer John Duffy and Roger Murphy load soybeans from a grain bin onto a truck  Scott Olson/Getty Images

What they do: Plan, direct, or coordinate the management or operation of farms or other agricultural establishments.

Fatal injury rate (per 100,000 workers): 24.7

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

No, of course not. But if they don't want to do it for the actual salary, there are other jobs they should take that don't involve them being murderers and violent criminals.

That's the point. Nobody wants to do it for the salary because its a no win job. That's  everyone should shut the ***** up until they walk a mile in their shoes. Im done. Cheers. Beers and tunes on the deck.

4 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Please go somewhere and fight the police and give them everything you got!!!!! Seriously go get Em 

Why?

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That's the point. Nobody wants to do it for the salary because its a no win job. That's  everyone should shut the ***** up until they walk a mile in their shoes. Im done. Cheers. Beers and tunes on the deck.

I disagree. Why is it "no win?" They get to kill anyone they want as long as they can say they were scared, they can lie, they get free food and bribes, and ignorant everyday citizens give them a pat on the back for all of it. Seems pretty sweet to me.

They aren't qualified for their job. I'm overqualified for their job. I'd take a police commissioner job today.

Edited by BullBuchanan

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why?

I disagree. Why is it "no win?" They get to kill anyone they want as long as they can say they were scared, they can lie, they get free food and bribes, and ignorant everyday citizens give them a pat on the back for all of it. Seems pretty sweet to me.

They aren't qualified for their job. I'm overqualified for their job. I'd take a police commissioner job today.

So, you think killing anyone you want is a sweet deal, yet you think you're overqualified for their job?  That, and you avatar says everything anyone needs to know about you.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why?

So why is it ok that people can paint all police officers with a single brush and call them all thugs and murders because of what a few of them have done, but when that same approach is taken to Blacks or any other race its Racist? Stereotyping is cool if its something/someone you don't like?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

So why is it ok that people can paint all police officers with a single brush and call them all thugs and murders because of what a few of them have done, but when that same approach is taken to Blacks or any other race its Racist? Stereotyping is cool if its something/someone you don't like?

Because police officers choose to be who they are. In addition there is documented evidence of thousands of them committing warcrimes as determined by international law through their use of chemical weapons. When 100% of the riot force resigned in Buffalo over 2 of their "brothers" being suspended for putting a 74 year old man in the ICU, that should tell you something.

People don't get to choose their race. They do get to decide who they will intimidate, threaten, assault and murder.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/30/2020 at 1:07 AM, White Linen said:

Poor fella drew the short straw on where he was born.

Can you read?

Ah I forgot, in this binary Trump universe you must hate every other country in order to appreciate this one, and vice versa. I'm a happy old dad that said if I were single and 22 now I'd make a jump in these current times. Complete hypothetical. You're allowed to love this place and also say, gee, I think we're really falling behind in some seriously concerning ways right now. 27th worldwide in education with Betsy DeVos currently at the helm might not be the best that the "greatest country on Earth" can pull off, ya know? That's one example.

On 7/30/2020 at 1:13 AM, John from Riverside said:

Both Prague and Berlin are beautiful actually

And yes....ppl reallyh need to get out and see how the rest of the world lives for their own enrichment

Thanks, yet this statement still upset people! Unbelievable. Europe bad, Dallas good, or something.

Edited by Nelius

13 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Because police officers choose to be who they are. In addition there is documented evidence of thousands of them committing warcrimes as determined by international law through their use of chemical weapons. When 100% of the riot force resigned in Buffalo over 2 of their "brothers" being suspended for putting a 74 year old man in the ICU, that should tell you something.

People don't get to choose their race. They do get to decide who they will intimidate, threaten, assault and murder.

And I am sure you could pull up Millions of documented evidence that people of a specific race have committed similar crimes or worse, or have done things that fit into a negative stereotype, yet you get to pick and chose which groups of people you can stereotype and hate against, and some are ok to do it to while others will get you blackballed from society for.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language in quoted post

11 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

And I am sure you could pull up Millions of documented evidence that people of a specific race have committed similar crimes or worse, or have done things that fit into a negative stereotype, yet you get to pick and chose which groups of people you can stereotype and hate against, and some are ok to do it to while others will get you blackballed from society for.

Here are some more of those "bad apples" murdering Michael Ramos 

"Police never found a gun in the vehicle or on Ramos, and they have said nothing indicating the passenger was in danger."

Also, apparently abducting people is nothing new. They call these cops "jump out boys". It's been going on for years.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jump-out-boys-videos-protesters-getting-picked-up-unmarked-police-cars-spark-outrage-many-say-not-new-205040238.html

11 hours ago, K-9 said:

About that upside down flag. Seeing as it’s a universal signal for distress and a mayday call for immediate assistance, if someone genuinely feels our country is in distress, might it be an appropriate symbol to convey that sentiment? I just don’t see it as an automatic sign of disrespect or unpatriotic intent given what an upside down flag is meant to signify.

To each their own.. but looks like a cry for attention.. this is a football message board .. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why?

You can’t have a criminal record and be a cop, so I think it’s safe to say that you aren’t qualified. 

8 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Here are some more of those "bad apples" murdering Michael Ramos 

"Police never found a gun in the vehicle or on Ramos, and they have said nothing indicating the passenger was in danger."

Also, apparently abducting people is nothing new. They call these cops "jump out boys". It's been going on for years.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jump-out-boys-videos-protesters-getting-picked-up-unmarked-police-cars-spark-outrage-many-say-not-new-205040238.html

And for every one of these you can find multiple stories of an officer putting their life on the line to save someone and doing good.

It's ok to stereotype and hate as long as it's not certain groups who can stereotype and hate others, got it......

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

You can’t have a criminal record and be a cop, so I think it’s safe to say that you aren’t qualified. 

It's good that I don't have one then. I do have experience being detained without cause, though, so I'm well aware of their practices.