Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

You got it all figured out... you should write local law enforcement and state government and tell them the best way to handle it.

You make it seem so simple and it’s not. I wish things could be that easy and simple. But you understand there’s a lot you don’t know.

See, it's very simple - don't attack citizens. That doesn't mean it's easy. However, it's a job, not a hobby. They're supposed to be paid professionals and the best of the best. If they can't handle it, find a different line of work.

Farmers do a far more dangerous job than the police do, and they manage to do it without shooting the tractor because they were afraid.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

1. Stop shooting and/or killing unarmed people

Once we get that one solved I can provide you with the rest of the points.

Nah.....100 white people could get shot and it wouldn't be a blip on the radar. Whens the last time that made national news?

See, it's very simple - don't attack citizens. That doesn't mean it's easy. However, it's a job, not a hobby. They're supposed to be paid professionals and the best of the best. If they can't handle it, find a different line of work.

Farmers do a far more dangerous job than the police do, and they manage to do it without shooting the tractor because they were afraid.

This is so dumb. Nobody is getting spit on or assaulted by a tractor. What do you do for a living if I may ask?

The last time it happened.

It happens every day bud.

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This is so dumb. Nobody is getting spit on or assaulted by a tractor. What do you do for a living if I may ask?

I develop various forms of computer technology now, but grew up on a farm and worked in a publicly facing family business, a gun range, and retail.

I fail to see how that makes any difference. The defense they always use is they were scared. You think a cop should be able to kill someone that spits on them?

Edited by BullBuchanan

I develop various forms of computer technology now, but grew up on a farm and worked in a publicly facing family business, a gun range, and retail.

I fail to see how that makes any difference. The defense they always use is they were scared.

And how many times was your life in danger during those years? How many times have you had to physically restrain someone or use physical force? How many times have you had to decide whether lethal force is necessary? 

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Again you have all the answers and you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. 
 Farmers do a more dangerous job?

You’ve never patrolled the streets, dealt with these situations, you’ve probably never served in the military and have no clue what it’s like to feel threatened. 

You are just that guy who knows everything but doesn’t have a clue... who would run into adversity and fold because you have zero courage. I’ve seen your kind over the years and you act like everything is so simple. You’ve taken the easy path to everything and always passed blame on something else. Your answers are Bull shiz and pathetic!!! 

Frickin Farmers!!! You don’t have a clue!!!

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I fail to see how that makes any difference. The defense they always use is they were scared. You think a cop should be able to kill someone that spits on them?

You’re an idiot!

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

And how many times was your life in danger during those years? How many times have you had to physically restrain someone or use physical force? How many times have you had to decide whether lethal force is necessary? 

That's not my job. I wasn't trained for that. If I was, I would know, because it was my job.

I could ask you the same questions about my line of work that you or a police officer would never get right either, because you haven't been trained.

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Again you have all the answers and you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. 

You’ve never patrolled the streets, dealt with these situations, you’ve probably never served in the military and have no clue what it’s like to feel threatened. 

You are just that guy who knows everything but doesn’t have a clue... who would run into adversity and fold because you have zero courage. I’ve seen your kind over the years and you act like everything is so simple. You’ve taken the easy path to everything and always passed blame on something else. Your answers are Bull shiz and pathetic!!! 

This is basically the takeaway.  A lot of bitching and moaning, and telling other people how it should be done, but nobody wants to step up and do it. Typical Monday morning QB's.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, klos63 said:

If you say it happened, i'll take your word. Cops mess with anyone, that's why they're cops. Don't blame blacks for being outraged, maybe blame whites for not being outraged. I know an innocent white guy that was killed by cops in buffalo about 20 years ago. I'm sure it happens.

I’m not blaming anyone for this, these are all well intentioned people that think they are doing something right. The facts/statistics just dont even nearly confirm this. The only thing that statistics show are that black people are more likely to be “roughed up” than white people. If you take into account the proportion of black peoples who cause violent crimes and take that into consideration, the proportion makes more sense, but that’s racist right? 

That's not my job. I wasn't trained for that. If I was, I would know, because it was my job.

I could ask you the same questions about my line of work that you or a police officer would never get right either, because you haven't been trained.

You still don’t get it.... because you don’t know... admit you don’t know and regardless of how well you were trained at your job it’s a hard question to answer. Because it is. But you want to down play it cause you’re the man....

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

You’re an idiot!

Yes. Are you suggesting it's not?

Look it up. Farming is FAR more dangerous. Even "The Blaze" will tell you that.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This is basically the takeaway.  A lot of bitching and moaning, and telling other people how it should be done, but nobody wants to step up and do it. Typical Monday morning QB's.

Who said I didn't want to do it? I'd gladly do it for $400k a year if they fired all the scumbags that do the job now.

You still don’t get it.... because you don’t know... admit you don’t know and regardless of how well you were trained at your job it’s a hard question to answer. Because it is. But you want to down play it cause you’re the man....

Do you not understand what I'm telling you? I DO know. I think that's the part you're missing here. How can I help you understand?

You’re an idiot!!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-dangerous-jobs-in-america-2018-7#15-first-line-supervisors-of-mechanics-installers-and-repairers-20

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

hahahah.....yep training.  Let me refer to the training manual as to what I should do when I'm getting bottles thrown at me. My job is to serve and protect,  but yet I'm getting assaulted.  Let me turn to page 162 to see what I should do in this situation. Its so easy.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

hahahah.....yep training.  Let me refer to the training manual as to what I should do when I'm getting bottles thrown at me. My job is to serve and protect,  but yet I'm getting assaulted.  Let me turn to page 162 to see what I should do in this situation. Its so easy.

It's not easy, that's why they're trained. Unfortunately they're bad people trained to be worse people.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Do you not understand what I'm telling you? I DO know. I think that's the part you're missing here. How can I help you understand?

You don’t have a clue! My nephews have been farming since the age of 9.... I’m telling you they don’t stress and feel like they leave the house it could be the last time they see there family. Just stop already.... 

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Who said I didn't want to do it? I'd gladly do it for $400k a year if they fired all the scumbags that do the job now.

Yeah,  but would you do it for the actual salary? 

It's not easy, that's why they're trained. Unfortunately they're bad people trained to be worse people.

Painting with a broad brush.  Again, all bluster and no substance. 

You don’t have a clue! My nephews have been farming since the age of 9.... I’m telling you they don’t stress and feel like they leave the house it could be the last time they see there family. Just stop already.... 

Yet, statistically speaking your nephews are far more likely to die or get maimed at work than a police officer. Why are you ignoring the data?

Maybe if someone were a good cop they wouldn't need to be stressed, like your nephews aren't. I suppose if I assaulted people every day and was statistically more likely to abuse my kids and my wife, like police officers are, I would be stressed too. I don't know at all what it's like to be an abuser though, do you?

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yeah,  but would you do it for the actual salary? 

Painting with a broad brush.  Again, all bluster and no substance. 

No, of course not. But if they don't want to do it for the actual salary, there are other jobs they should take that don't involve them being murderers and violent criminals.