Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

You can tell because under fascist regimes people are often allowed to openly describe the government as fascist with literally no consequence. 

Either way, what really matters is the threat of delaying the election.  Whereas most of the accusations of fascism are petulant or based on flat misrepresentations, the threat of moving the election date is truly problematic. 

Not to me. To me it's a symptom of disease. If that threat goes away nothing is solved. We're still living under a fascist regime.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

So what do you call it when police march down neighborhood streets shooting people on their porch, abduct citizens without warrants or cause,  deny people of their right to protest, physically assault and arrest the press and shoot first responders?

What exactly do you think a fascist police state is? I mean really, what do you think is missing?

Attacking the media as an enemy of the people, questioning the legitimacy of our elections, and scapegoating a class of people for starters. Oh wait...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Attacking the media as an enemy of the people, questioning the legitimacy of our elections, and scapegoating a class of people for starters. Oh wait...

It's almost like it happens in stages and you don't just wake up after a coup no one saw coming and now you live in a one party authoritarian regime.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

We already went over this on page 19 where you suggested you can't be a family if there isn't a father present.

Based on your limited worldview it's no surprise that you also have a twisted view of "marxism".

THANK YOU! Casting judgment on others when you have no point .. if it gets you through the day.. go for it.. was going to say "i salute you" .. but nah..

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

So what do you call it when police march down neighborhood streets shooting people on their porch, abduct citizens without warrants or cause,  deny people of their right to protest, physically assault and arrest the press and shoot first responders?

What exactly do you think a fascist police state is? I mean really, what do you think is missing?

Those would be terrible things! Where is that happening exactly? I'm looking for receipts here. To be clear I'm looking for all circumstances surrounding police marching down streets and shooting people. I'm looking for abduction (not detention for questioning) without cause. I'm looking for protests (not riots, no projectiles thrown, no torches or saws to cut fences, etc.) that are being denied. I'm looking for the assault/arrest of the press without multiple requests to disperse. I'm looking for first responders being shot who are not part of an authorized no knock warrant that erupts into a firefight.

You seem to be getting your information from sub 30 second video clips on social media that ignore key context which provides insight into why some things may happen. I suggest properly researching some of the events that outrage you to fully understand what occurred. 

26 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to point out how hypocritical and absurd it is that the people terrified of the “Marxist” BLM aren’t even slightly concerned about the rise of actual, clear-as-day fascism in our country.

Hey you! Ignore the unmarked federal police troops snatching protestors off the streets and tear-gassing Americans nightly and the president talking about delaying the election and refusing to accept the results of said election, and instead look over here at the scary, Marxist brown people!

Racist fear-mongering and Red-scaring to frighten the populace into voting for “law and order” and to distract them from the dangerous actions of those in power that are ACTUALLY endangering our country. The playbook hasn’t changed in 70 years. Points for consistency, I guess? It would be funny if it wasn’t so transparent and vile.

Is this happening because our cities are being terrorized every night by non peaceful protests? 

And Mayors have refused to step in? So we actually had to send in the feds to clean stuff up. you can't have 7 weeks of non peaceful protests every night

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dear lord.  What is this?  

How do some you go through life making everything political?  If conservatives were for black lives, of course it would be supported.  If Trump could say black lives matter and not call their protestors thugs and animals (while praising armed white protestors as patriots), he would probably be re-elected.

thinking racial equality is political is absolutely idiotic.  Why does everything have to be political?  That Anthony wiener guy (so ironic) is a pervert regardless of party.  I thought Trump was a joke long before he ran for president and he has proven to one of the worst leaders ever.  Why is that a political opinion?  If he was a football coach, we could do this.  I don’t care if he’s republican or Democrat (which he was for a lot of his life)?

and you realize Mike Pence wasted tax payers dollars to stage a walk out at a Colts game, right?  How is that making sports political?

You’re an idiot. You are proving my point. 

PS Obama called the people of Baltimore Thugs and Animals too!  

You obviously don’t see the difference between BLM organization and Black people’s lives matter.  It’s all political but you choose not to see it because of your political views. My point is to stop making everything political and you go off on politics lol.

And what are your thoughts about black people who won’t say Black Lives Matter? And Don’t support the black lives matter movement... You realize BLM organization is a racially created movement that is 100% political, though you said it would be an idiotic thing.

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Is this happening because our cities are being terrorized every night by non peaceful protests? 

And Mayors have refused to step in? So we actually had to send in the feds to clean stuff up. you can't have 7 weeks of non peaceful protests every night

Anything less than allowing the protestors to burn down Federal buildings is full blown fascism. Duh. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's almost like it happens in stages and you don't just wake up after a coup no one saw coming and now you live in a one party authoritarian regime.

Democracies are fragile and require constant vigilance and participation. I recommend reading On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons From The  Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder. I also agree with Steve Schmidt when he said that fascism didn’t take Germany and Italy because it was strong, but because democracy was weak. 

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

You’re an idiot. You are proving my point. 

PS Obama called the people of Baltimore Thugs and Animals too!  

You obviously don’t see the difference between BLM organization and Black people’s lives matter.  It’s all political but you choose not to see it because of your political views. My point is to stop making everything political and you go off on politics lol.

I’m actually shocked you used the right form of you’re.  You aren’t as dumb as I thought. Still not smart but good job with basic grammar. 

10 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Those would be terrible things! Where is that happening exactly? I'm looking for receipts here. To be clear I'm looking for all circumstances surrounding police marching down streets and shooting people. I'm looking for abduction (not detention for questioning) without cause. I'm looking for protests (not riots, no projectiles thrown, no torches or saws to cut fences, etc.) that are being denied. I'm looking for the assault/arrest of the press without multiple requests to disperse. I'm looking for first responders being shot who are not part of an authorized no knock warrant that erupts into a firefight.

You seem to be getting your information from sub 30 second video clips on social media that ignore key context which provides insight into why some things may happen. I suggest properly researching some of the events that outrage you to fully understand what occurred. 

People shot on porch: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/minneapolis-police-national-guard-paintball-shooting-porch-a9541016.html

Police Shooting First responders (I have plenty more): https://www.kut.org/post/they-shot-all-us-austin-medic-recalls-weekend-police-violence-amid-peaceful-protests
Feds abducting people without warrant, crime, or explanation on "suspicion of crimes": https://www.npr.org/2020/07/17/892277592/federal-officers-use-unmarked-vehicles-to-grab-protesters-in-portland
Police attack australian journalists; 

More journalists attacked: 

Police intentionally aiming to kill with "less lethal" munitions: https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/austin-teen-hospitalized-with-head-injury-after-police-shoot-him-with-bean-bags-at-protest

"The lead medic with Austin Street Medics immediately ran up to the front to go to this boy, and she put her hands up, she did the cross in front of her face. That was the sign, like, 'Hey, I'm a medic.' She has her medic shirt on. She has all her stuff showing that says she's a medic, and they shot her," Brake said. "They shot her in the hands that she was using to protect her face.""

Don't pull your back trying to defend this.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

So, just to be clear: you are in favor of unmarked federal forces putting protestors — and make no mistake, many of those being taken ARE peaceful protestors — into unmarked rental vans, without reading them their rights? You’re on board with that?

Just now, Logic said:

So, just to be clear: you are in favor of unmarked federal forces putting protestors — and make no mistake, many of those being taken ARE peaceful protestors — into unmarked rental vans, without reading them their rights? You’re on board with that?

count ME  in!

Just now, Logic said:

Thanks for chiming in. Tally Dwight into the “totally cool with fascism” column.

fascism?? what? are you the "fascist guy" categorizes ?

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

This thread went exactly where everyone knew it would. Right in the gutter...

Essentialy that is where BLM belongs IMHO

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

fascism?? what? are you the "fascist guy" categorizes ?

If you don’t see how using a secret police force to quash dissent and to physically attack press and medics — not to mention threatening to delay an election — are fascist tactics, I can’t help you. Go read a history book.