God Bless this Bill's Fan

Chaos

Ridgeway, I almost threw up the Coach Weiss reference.  God, he annoys the hell out of me on the Morning Drive on NFLR when he can’t just call him Brady or Tom.  He has to keep letting everyone on the planet know those two are buds, and it’s Tommy.  If there was anything else on in the morning when I’m driving, I would listen to another station.  That annoying laugh, and Costco responses to some callers gets on my nerves.  I’ve been so happy this summer as he’s only been on maybe once a week.  All of the rest of the hosts are pretty good IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Your Brown Eye said:

That's their spouses name. Good Lord have you never seen an obituary before or just ignorant?

I don't read the obits or waste time with local newspapers.  Enjoy your print subscription to the Buffalo News.

7 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

That's their spouses name. Good Lord have you never seen an obituary before or just ignorant?

That's a tad harsh, don't you think?

• Like (+1) 1

Must've had a caring family because whomever put that in the paper was at peace with the passing of their relative who smoked a million cigarettes. We had a cheers for her the other night.

Go Bills