God Bless this Bill's Fan

Chaos

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Was she a Bills fan? It says she loved the Yankees and Lebron James. See no mention of the Bills. Doesn’t seem like something a Bills fan would leave out. 

I mean, yeah, she hated Brady, but didn’t everybody? 

If you live in Lackawanna, it's a given that you're a Bills fan, I believe.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

No. Definitely not. And you’d better believe if she was a true blue Bills fan it would mention Bills before the Yankees and James. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

You don't see many tributes to cigarettes anymore.

Cigarettes will only kill you xtra fast if you try to use them as a food group... Now bacon, that’s its own food group, no mention of that which is kinda surprising though considering the rest of the obit. ??

Edited by Don Otreply

5 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Tom Brady didn't like her either...

... then one would assume Bill Belichick didn’t like her either...

On 7/29/2020 at 10:57 AM, Rocky Landing said:

Except if you’re Ron Jaworski.  That guy was such a Bills hater, they even changed the high school stadium back from RJ stadium to Lackawanna Stadium.  Al kidding aside, I think I remember her as she had a relative that used to play softball with my Dad at the local K of C.  My whole family pretty much grew up there as we did just about every job cutting the lawn, dishwashers, waitresses, kitchen for the weddings, The Coat Room, etc.  My dad was the House Manager there on the side for 27 years besides working as an executive at the Buffalo News.  I knew that phone number as well as my home phone as we had to call for my Dad to come home after work o we could have family dinner.

Mrs. Scarsella  was a pistol, again if it was the same Mrs. Scarsella.  It gets harder to remember everyone from the 70’s and 80’s when I was a little boy.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:47 AM, Bobby Hooks said:

Was she a Bills fan? It says she loved the Yankees and Lebron James. See no mention of the Bills. Doesn’t seem like something a Bills fan would leave out. 

I mean, yeah, she hated Brady, but didn’t everybody? 

96FDC1F5-1A46-44AA-9C7D-CBA9A04F8EED.png