Patriots ruin another season for the Bills

4 hours ago, Steve Billieve said:

Can't see Bill losing enough to get the number one.  With the way he schemes and how weird this year will probably play out personnel wise I'd be shocked if he doesn't get 6 wins.

Until the Bills show they can beat the Patriots, I consider the Pats the division favorites. In the past 10 seasons, the Bills have one legit victory over the Pats, in 2011 led by Fitz. 

5 hours ago, The 9 Isles said:

If the season proceeds as normal (big if) and the Bills end up winning the division everyone will say it was because of the Patriots not being competitive due to all of the players opting out. 

Also they could end up with Trevor Lawrence potentially ruining the next 10 years for the Bills if he is everything that people think he is. 

The Bills could also do poorly and everyone could say they couldn't even win the division considering the Patriots poor state. 

Lose lose. 

I write this in jest (sort of).

dude....................

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Steve Billieve said:

Can't see Bill losing enough to get the number one.  With the way he schemes and how weird this year will probably play out personnel wise I'd be shocked if he doesn't get 6 wins.

Agreed that they won't be the worst team in the NFL.... but if this QB group in the 2021 draft is as expected at this point and with only Jacksonville likely at this point seeming like a nailed on top 3 pick team and needing a QB..... I expect the Pats to be in range and pick one in 2021. They might even be close enough to trade up to #1. 

6 hours ago, The 9 Isles said:

If the season proceeds as normal (big if) and the Bills end up winning the division everyone will say it was because of the Patriots not being competitive due to all of the players opting out. 

Also they could end up with Trevor Lawrence potentially ruining the next 10 years for the Bills if he is everything that people think he is. 

The Bills could also do poorly and everyone could say they couldn't even win the division considering the Patriots poor state. 

Lose lose. 

this is why I can’t get down with a lot of Bills fans unfortunately. You sound like a beaten dog. It’s pathetic.

6 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Pats will still go 8-8 or better.

This. 

Even with all their troubles they are far from the worse team in the league.

Jets, Jags, Washington, Cincy, Giants are all inferior to the current NE roster. 

I'd put them in the 6-8 win category with Cleveland, Indy, SD, Raiders, Dolphins, and Bears. 

IMO 8 plus win teams are:

SF, Sea, GB, NO, Hou, Baltimore, Pitt, Dallas, Chiefs, Tenn, Buffalo, Minn, 

The IDK teams are: Atl, Car, Arizona, Rams, Tampa, Eagles

2 hours ago, ColeB said:

Until the Bills show they can beat the Patriots, I consider the Pats the division favorites. In the past 10 seasons, the Bills have one legit victory over the Pats, in 2011 led by Fitz. 

Dolphins have proven they can beat the Pats so maybe they should be the favorite, right?

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills suffered even more at the hands of the Dolphins, and these days that's all forgotten (except by us old farts).  Some day we'll be dominated by the Jets for a decade (stranger things have happened) and that's all we'll be able to talk about.

Well the newbee said he was just being sarcastic, so tome I guess this was just a joke to tweak some people.  The worst thing to do is get worked up by whatever other fans state as all 32 teams have the same disadvantages.  All players can choose to opt out, are at similar risks for COVID testing, and injuries are part of the game.  Just because they couldn’t work it out with Brady is on them (the team and Brady).

There’s no asterick for me.  We win great, we don’t win the East, well then we didn’t deserve it.  I could care less what people say about the poor Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, The 9 Isles said:

Lose lose. 

I don't think either of these is even a consideration, myself.

If the Bills win the division, it will be because they are a very good team.

And the Pats are NOT going to be bad enough to get into the top five picks.