Name Your Favorite Game Show Host (Present or Past)

I've always had a soft spot for game shows and always wanted to host a game show one day. Post your favorite game show host and tell why you think he/she was the best.

Here's a vote for the Newlywed Game host Bob Eubanks. I always felt he had just the right amount of smarmy frat boy charm in him that really lent itself to the content of the show. Later iterations of the show leaned too heavily toward provocative questions that cheapened it's appeal.

Bob Eubanks.jpg

9 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

The kissing bandit definitely counts. Here he is with his future wife, whom he met when she was a contestant on the show.

Richard dawson.jpg

oh no kidding!  that guy definitely took liberties when meeting new female contestants.  

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Does anyone who grew up on the Canadian border remember watching "Definition" with Jim Perry?

"I'll give the zed and take an E, Jim." LOL

jim Perry.jpg

No, but I remember Party Game on Ch. 11 in Hamilton, with the GREAT Billy Van from Hilarious House. :worthy:

billyvan-partygame-cremasco.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Rico said:

No, but I remember Party Game on Ch. 11 in Hamilton, with the GREAT Billy Van from Hilarious House. :worthy:

billyvan-partygame-cremasco.jpg

I am pretty sure that the Party Game came on right after Definition ended each day.

Billy Van deserved a lifetime Emmy for the work he did on the Hilarious House of Frightenstein. Classic.

6943464F-8053-4AB9-94F9-F27ACE9CE858.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I am pretty sure that the Party Game came on right after Definition ended each day.

Billy Van deserved a lifetime Emmy for the work he did on the Hilarious House of Frightenstein. Classic.

6943464F-8053-4AB9-94F9-F27ACE9CE858.jpeg

Sorry Rocketship 7 fans, but best kids show ever... if you don't consider Uncle Floyd a kids show, that is.

• Thank you (+1) 1