Mongo Feliciano talks Ink

A bit much in my eyes and I have one in an area only a wife can see (butt).  My oldest son has a couple now, and I think he’s dumb as he has one in a lower area of his arm.  I told him, ———, you do realize when you’re out of college you’ll be in the professional world.  You may want to consider not placing in the lower leg or arm.  Hardly anyone will see something on you’re back, shoulder, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

A bit much in my eyes and I have one in an area only a wife can see (butt).  My oldest son has a couple now, and I think he’s dumb as he has one in a lower area of his arm.  I told him, ———, you do realize when you’re out of college you’ll be in the professional world.  You may want to consider not placing in the lower leg or arm.  Hardly anyone will see something on you’re back, shoulder, etc.

While I generally agree, there’s FAR less stigma around this in A LOT of industries. It’s not near as limiting as it once was

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

A lot of companies don't care anymore.  Paychex just allowed tattoos to be seen as long as its not offensive .  Plus you can cover up your lower arm and leg. 

• Like (+1) 1

I know Saint.  I expect him to be in corporate finance, which is usually a stiff group, but it’s his body, his life, and he is 21.  As a Dad, I’m sure you can relate you just want you’re kids to make good decisions.  I personally don’t care if anyone gets ink, EXCEPT my daughter.  There would be a line on both sides of the family to scold the hell out of her, but she’s so innocent, the likelihood is about none.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's trying to persuade Beasley and Allen to get tattooed

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/buffalo-bills-jon-feliciano-tattoos-01edz75qbfwk

Tats are terrible for big guys for when they hopefully lose weight after they retire they look terrible but for most of big guys maybe that is what their wives look like now too.

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's trying to persuade Beasley and Allen to get tattooed

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/buffalo-bills-jon-feliciano-tattoos-01edz75qbfwk

Beasley has Beasley on his ribs. You can see it in one of the workout pics joe croom took a few couple weeks ago. could be new

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I know Saint.  I expect him to be in corporate finance, which is usually a stiff group, but it’s his body, his life, and he is 21.  As a Dad, I’m sure you can relate you just want you’re kids to make good decisions.  I personally don’t care if anyone gets ink, EXCEPT my daughter.  There would be a line on both sides of the family to scold the hell out of her, but she’s so innocent, the likelihood is about none.

Older son had a bunch, admitted to regretting them later. He was OK with it as it was a sign of his path through life.  I learned to be OK with them. Maybe why younger son never will, but his fiancé has some small, tasteful ones. Younger son looking at corporate finance opportunities (CPA working on his MBA) realizes this would not be a plus on his scorecard. Even “hidden”, you end up at a work conference by the pool at a resort and it could be awkward. 

I can’t decide what clothes to wear. I could never be so certain and confident that I’d get a tattoo to wear FOREVER.  I like keeping my options open. I’ve retired my bell bottoms. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That must have hurt like hell

I have my entire left side of my ribs done (tribute piece for my dad). It was more annoying than truly painful. You just vibrate everywhere the whole time it’s being done. My artist told me to do it in one sitting as she often had people not return when failing to complete large rib and chest pieces. 4 hours straight. That was a doozy.