Pats now need to replace top 4 LBs from 2019 plus starting RT (now up to 8 opt outs)

CB, you’re a good dude.  Who is a Pats fan trolling here?  What is their avatar name?  I honestly don’t care, but fun to play with these guys since we are going to sweep them, and Moss is going to run all over Gilmore this year.  Get ready for some whip ars Patsies.  

Was that a good rise CB?  Just trying to play along.  Couldn’t have done this for the last twenty years, but now I hope 1,000 Pats fans come here especially when they go 6-10 and make excuses about opting out, Brady, free agency, when all teams faced the same challenges.  Here’s to the, going 0-10 the next five years and Belicheck buys 30 cats and is a recluse.  ?

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

CB, you’re a good dude.  Who is a Pats fan trolling here?  What is their avatar name?  I honestly don’t care, but fun to play with these guys since we are going to sweep them, and Moss is going to run all over Gilmore this year.  Get ready for some whip ars Patsies.  

Was that a good rise CB?  Just trying to play along.  Couldn’t have done this for the last twenty years, but now I hope 1,000 Pats fans come here especially when they go 6-10 and make excuses about opting out, Brady, free agency, when all teams faced the same challenges.  Here’s to the, going 0-10 the next five years and Belicheck buys 30 cats and is a recluse.  ?

The new poster Ghost_002! (a couple of posts above) just signed up and only talks about BB and the Pats*.

He's already calling posters "foolish".

I don't mind other teams fans coming here and talking but at least let the board know what you are.

My greatest regret about the Covid stuff (when it comes to football) is we are going to miss out on the NE fans at their home games.

I bet it would of been brutal this year when they start losing!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The new poster Ghost_002! (a couple of posts above) just signed up and only talks about BB and the Pats*.

He's already calling posters "foolish".

I don't mind other teams fans coming here and talking but at least let the board know what you are.

My greatest regret about the Covid stuff (when it comes to football) is we are going to miss out on the NE fans at their home games.

I bet it would of been brutal this year when they start losing!

You mean me. Wrong again. I said it's a foolish narrative. I didnt call any poster foolish. Wanna try again?

• Haha (+1) 1

Ghost, to be clear to give you the benefit of the doubt, you are a diehard Bills fan, hate the Patriots like every other Bills fan and can’t wait to see them flame and burn right?  You’re answer will dictate whether you are a Pats or not.  At least the Jets did was honest about it.  If you’re a real Bills fan, you wouldn’t like the Pats.  All of us respect them, but we don’t have to like them like all of those years when they were our whipping boy from 1988-2009.  They had a decent team with Parcells, but that was about it.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

You mean me. Wrong again. I said it's a foolish narrative. I didnt call any poster foolish. Wanna try again?

You're new to the board so I'll let you know that you can't "bait" me.

You guys had a long run but it's over.

• Like (+1) 1

For the both of you...there is nothing to hide I am a Pats fan. Nothing I was trying to hide

And bait you into what??? Im on topic with this thread I can definitely go back in forth with you but you won't like it cause your team has proven nothing.

I don't do on paper Champs. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

10 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

For the both of you...there is nothing to hide I am a Pats fan. Nothing I was trying to hide

And bait you into what??? Im on topic with this thread I can definitely go back in forth with you but you won't like it cause your team has proven nothing.

I don't do on paper Champs. 

It's good you claimed your allegiance.  Here's a song for you and your friends.  You're gonna need it!

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Depends on whether Cam has anything left in the tank, I suppose.  I’ll believe it when I see it.  

Luckily, they’ll likely have to have the worst record in the NFL to get Trevor Lawrence.  I can’t imagine more than handful of teams would trade out of that spot, and those teams would be shocking to see picking #1. 

The Jaguars are pretty dumb though. And that is without the possibility that the Jags are #1, the Pats are say #6 and are the second obvious QB needy team. You wanna bet Lawrence doesn't try and find a way to do an Eli? I am not willing to rule that out. 

Edited by GunnerBill

6 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ok...

You do realize your team hasn't done anything right? Absolutely nothing, right? Win first, then talk.

Yeah obviously we still to actually beat them and the team would be the first ones to say it but your heads up your ass if you don't think things are looking increasingly bleak for the Patriots this season.

Edited by Warcodered

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah obviously we still to actually beat them and the team would be the first ones to say it but your heads up your ass if you don't think things are looking increasingly bleak for the Patriots this season.

Big difference with me..i don't have to act like the sky is fallen...BB is still there and despite everything they are still a threat to win the division. I am ok w that. I dont need to see them in the SB every year....

Chess not checkers....

Edited by Ghost_002!

Ghost, look up Ice Bowl.  He’s a Packers fan through and through.  He’s actually love on this board.  You know why.  He comes here from time to time because he loves the Bills and the fans.  Of course every four years he roots for his team and everyone gives him a pass, and even says a lot of nice things about his storied team.  You can tell his spirit.

Thank you for at least admitting you’re allegiance and no worries posting.  If you love the Bills too, come on down.  We’d love to have you.  As far as the other stuff, ok.  We’ll see.  As an FYI, it’s a new world for me as the first half of my life I lived in Buffalo, the second half has been in Tampa as you ca; see on my avatar.  I’m rooting for the Bucs with Brady who as much as he drove me nuts is probably the best QB ever.  He moved on.

If you think losing 8 players, and a GOAT of a QB is so easy and Belicheck, who is up there with Paul Brown, Lombardi, Parcells (another guy of you’re briefly), and Shula can be fixed, you’re in the delusional Pats world.  Have fun as you lost three starters on defense before the opt out, and now another 8.  Not that all are starters, but if you think McD is anything like Wrex, you’re out of you’re mind.  Wrex was an abomination for us, but we have a coaching staff and management team that can stand toe to toe with you.  Talk at the end of the year.

I think you need to go back and read all my posts. I have said nothing negative about the bills nor their fans. I just responded to the thread.

I said they are a threat to win the division. I said nothing else about a superbowl or how many wins they will get..so this  denial narrative that you are trying so hard to put on me i do not understand.

They are still a threat I said "threat" I didn't say win..a threat to win the division...this division is not very strong..i know bills fans think your team is untouchable but outside up state new york..the AFC East is not much....

The pats lost a hall of famer and require a former MVP who nobody outside of New England has any medical report on his health just speculating 

I dont care who loves the bills or who doesn't. Good for you all, supportyour team. Be a fan. All I know and I did was comment on the thread and said nothing negative about the bills or their fans. 

And to add..the head of the snake is still with the Pats

The man who took Gilmore and turned him into maybe the best corner in the league. So I am ok with what is going on with the Pats.

Edited by Ghost_002!

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I think you need to go back and read all my posts. I have said nothing negative about the bills nor their fans. I just responded to the thread.

I said they are a threat to win the division. I said nothing else about a superbowl or how many wins they will get..so this  denial narrative that you are trying so hard to put on me i do not understand.

They are still a threat I said "threat" I didn't say win..a threat to win the division...this division is not very strong..i know bills fans think your team is untouchable but outside up state new york..the AFC East is not much....

The pats lost a hall of famer and require a former MVP who nobody outside of New England has any medical report on his health just speculating 

I dont care who loves the bills or who doesn't. Good for you all, supportyour team. Be a fan. All I know and I did was comment on the thread and said nothing negative about the bills or their fans. 

I just don't get why fans of other teams want to come here and post. What's the point? I would never go to another team's message board, create an account, and start posting. Why? Because I have no interest in their teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I just don't get why fans of other teams want to come here and post. What's the point? I would never go to another team's message board, create an account, and start posting. Why? Because I have no interest in their teams.

Because not everyone only has interest in their own team. Don't try and impose your style of fandom on everyone else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

grasping-at-straws-gif-6.gif

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

Its called having a sport discussion. Every board in America has other opposing fans on it and its a free country. You do not have to respond to any of them or even me.

49 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Big difference with me..i don't have to act like the sky is fallen...BB is still there and despite everything they are still a threat to win the division. I am ok w that. I dont need to see them in the SB every year....

Chess not checkers....

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bsrwyqiskgy0afx3zp1

• Haha (+1) 2