Pats now need to replace top 4 LBs from 2019 plus starting RT (now up to 8 opt outs)

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

Hey..look because you seem to get it. Hightower is a big lost..he is the mic caller of that defensive..but its Aug..as I said before I'm not going to start acting like the sky is fallen...i will wait to see how it goes...gilmore is still there and both McCourty's twins are as well.

As i said before, Chung doesn't even affect me. Yes he is a vet can never have enough..but i feel they could do better at safety. Chung is on his last leg...BB plug n play with his oline all the time so its whatever plus I am sure post surgery Cam is more Mobile than brady ever was

And about your team i have never said anything bad about l. Like I have said outside this thread. They are a good defense, well coached and if Allen can become more accurate w his throws the league will have to start talking about the bills being in the SB conversation 

The secondary is still going to be a top 5 or 6 unit. I am with you there. I am asking specifically about the front 7. I don't even know who starts there at this point.... but by my reckoning only Guy and Simon are back from last year's front 7 which means 5 new starters and while I like the two pass rushers you drafted in April I think it is a big ask for them to step right in. Especially with a limited camp. 

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There is nothing to discuss at this point. No one is playing games yet. Everyone has an opinion. 

So let's discuss those opinions. That is what we are here for. 

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The secondary is still going to be a top 5 or 6 unit. I am with you there. I am asking specifically about the front 7. I don't even know who starts there at this point.... but by my reckoning only Guy and Simon are back from last year's front 7 which means 5 new starters and while I like the two pass rushers you drafted in April I think it is a big ask for them to step right in. Especially with a limited camp. 

No as of right now..the front seven looks shakey as hell....and its always the least favorite positions i like to talk about..ha ha

But i hope their front seven  doesn't turns out like KCs from a few seasons ago where they got pushed around left and right from almost everyone.

Where they took the hit most was at LBers/probable pass rushers

?? 

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

@GunnerBill

Has Allen and Diggs started working out together yet?

I believe they worked out together some in the offseason but I haven't followed as much of that as other years given everything that has been going on. I don't think players have been on the field at camp yet. Tomorrow is the first opportunity I believe. 

27 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I believe they worked out together some in the offseason but I haven't followed as much of that as other years given everything that has been going on. I don't think players have been on the field at camp yet. Tomorrow is the first opportunity I believe. 

True..except if you are tom brady..apparently  only he can workout with his whole offense while everyone else have to practice social distances...

6 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ok...

You do realize your team hasn't done anything right? Absolutely nothing, right? Win first, then talk.

You do realize your team hasn't done anything right this year? Absolutely nothing except opt out, right? Do something and then go talk elsewhere. 

5 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Its called having a sport discussion. Every board in America has other opposing fans on it and its a free country. You do not have to respond to any of them or even me.

You have not discussed any sports.

And dree country has NOTHING to do with private boards. You know that or are you just smoking dung fumes?

38 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You do realize your team hasn't done anything right this year? Absolutely nothing except opt out, right? Do something and then go talk elsewhere. 

You have not discussed any sports.

And dree country has NOTHING to do with private boards. You know that or are you just smoking dung fumes?

Ahh ok.

Edited by Ghost_002!

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

That's both of their starting Safeties now. 

H2o if the Pats end up going 2-14 and getting Lawrence there is a solid chance I am going to punch myself in the nuts as hard as I can until I pass out.

...and unfortunately that has been my go to punishment far too much lately.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

H2o if the Pats end up going 2-14 and getting Lawrence there is a solid chance I am going to punch myself in the nuts as hard as I can until I pass out.

...and unfortunately that has been my go to punishment far too much lately.

I’d be shocked if a Belly coached team sucked so bad to get the #1 overall pick that it would take for Lawrence, but that defense of theirs has taken some serious body blows this offseason. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I’d be shocked if a Belly coached team sucked so bad to get the #1 overall pick that it would take for Lawrence, but that defense of theirs has taken some serious body blows this offseason. 

Yeah, been saying that coaching his team to the first overall pick would be a bad look for him. Even a top five pick.

• Like (+1) 1