Pats now need to replace top 4 LBs from 2019 plus starting RT (now up to 8 opt outs)

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Who the ***** really wants to play for the hoodie... Looks like no one.

I do sincerely think some guys don’t want to put themselves through the crap of belichick during a pandemic if they don’t have to and if they don’t think they have a SB contender. Brady being gone lends to that as well, there isn’t much player driven leadership There anymore 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/28/2020 at 7:16 AM, GunnerBill said:

Hightower and Cannon are major losses. 

Did anyone feel sorry for us when we lost 
Wood and Incognito ?  BB is supposed to this Guinness the greatest football  coach to walk the earth , screw him and the whole state Massachusetts  NOTHING would make me happier then see the pats***************** go 0-16 

GO BILLS !!!

Edited by Putin

20 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Belichick has way too much pride to go 0 and 16

Belichick has no pride, caught cheating how many times now...

On 7/28/2020 at 8:05 AM, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m not a big fan of this. Just setting up that huge asterisk next to your name after we win a division title this year..... that we were gonna win anyways 

Does not matter since the P*ts will forever be asterisk kings outside of New England, television studios and troll posts.

On 7/28/2020 at 10:50 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I see Football Outsiders are starting their excuses early for New England.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do sincerely think some guys don’t want to put themselves through the crap of belichick during a pandemic if they don’t have to and if they don’t think they have a SB contender. Brady being gone lends to that as well, there isn’t much player driven leadership There anymore 

I wonder if all these Cheaters players would have opted-out if Tommy were still there.  I guess we'll never know.

• Like (+1) 1

The patriots are doing something fundamentally different in their approach. Let me support that with some statistics.

Right now there are 25 players opting out, 6 on the pats (source: https://www.nfl.com/news/list-of-nfl-players-to-opt-out-of-2020-season). If all players opt out with equal probability, there is a 1/32 chance each is on the pats. The total number of players on the pats opting out would be binomially distributed, with 25 coin flips, and success with probability 1/32 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution). The probability of 6 or more successes (i.e., players opting out) is p<1*10e-4 (https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/binomial.aspx). Therefore having this many opt-outs on the pats randomly occurring would happen 1 in 10,000 times.

Also come on, it's the pats.

It may well get to the point that so many players opt out that it will end up looking like watching scabs during a players strike. We are now entering a 2nd and bigger wave of the pandemic when other nations have already shown how to fix the problem. If we don't start making smarter choices in Washington DC, this could drag on for a much longer time.

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

No chance in H E double hockey sticks any Coach/GM is going to urge guys not to play. 

No way tanking is even a thought for Belichick.  If anyone thinks that's the case , they're delusional . Why even sign Cam then? Why not start stidham?

I think it has some to do with D leader Devin Mccourty saying a cpl days ago , he sees guys acting wreckless and in the club and was pissed. I'm sure he was referring to teammates.  

They'll still go at least 6-10 -9-7 

And these Pats players have rings , $ and are mostly vets.

H E Double Hockey Sticks?  That was right out of Happy Days, and loved it.  I agree on the BB never would tank a season.  It’s a conspiracy theory thing.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Belichick has no pride, caught cheating how many times now...

The old adage is if you're not cheating you're not trying

I think that's BS. but I don't think it strips away belichick's pride because he's a cheater

1 hour ago, nrenegar said:

The patriots are doing something fundamentally different in their approach. Let me support that with some statistics.

Right now there are 25 players opting out, 6 on the pats (source: https://www.nfl.com/news/list-of-nfl-players-to-opt-out-of-2020-season). If all players opt out with equal probability, there is a 1/32 chance each is on the pats. The total number of players on the pats opting out would be binomially distributed, with 25 coin flips, and success with probability 1/32 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution). The probability of 6 or more successes (i.e., players opting out) is p<1*10e-4 (https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/binomial.aspx). Therefore having this many opt-outs on the pats randomly occurring would happen 1 in 10,000 times.

Also come on, it's the pats.

Sweet. Math. 

53 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The old adage is if you're not cheating you're not trying

I think that's BS. but I don't think it strips away belichick's pride because he's a cheater

So your saying he is proud that he cheats?  just the sort of person for society to look up to...

How is a man to be proud of a reaching a goal that is tainted by repeatedly getting caught cheating to get to that goal? Where I come from we call that person untrustworthy scum, and do not speak positively of them. Others praise such behavior, birds of a feather as they say...

Edited by Don Otreply

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

So your saying he is proud that he cheats?  just the sort of person for society to look up to...

How is a man to be proud of a reaching a goal that is tainted by repeatedly getting caught cheating to get to that goal? Where I come from we call that person untrustworthy scum, and do not speak positively of them. Others praise such behavior, birds of a feather as they say...

He probably sleeps well at night knowing he's a cheater

He probably convinces himself that everybody does it, and he justifies it in his mind

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He probably sleeps well at night knowing he's a cheater

He probably convinces himself that everybody does it, and he justifies it in his mind

Still untrustworthy scum no matter how he may spin it. 

36 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They just are not nearly devoid of enough talent to get the first pick in the draft

Bellicheat has seen the future and knows exactly how many games he hast to lose in order to draft Trevor.  spoiler:  he falls a few spots in the draft so BB can win exactly 6 games and still get him

Just now, dorquemada said:

Bellicheat has seen the future and knows exactly how many games he hast to lose in order to draft Trevor.  spoiler:  he falls a few spots in the draft so BB can win exactly 6 games and still get him

There is no chance Trevor Lawrence falls in the draft unless he gets hit by a truck

He would have been drafted in the first round out of high school, and would have been drafted over burrow this season

He's a lock

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

There is no chance Trevor Lawrence falls in the draft unless he gets hit by a truck

He would have been drafted in the first round out of high school, and would have been drafted over burrow this season

He's a lock

See thats why you're twobillsdrive forums poster Buffalo716 and not Bill Belichick

• Haha (+1) 1