Bills Training Camp - Week 1 of padded practices starts page 10

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I still see Ford as the backup swing RT/RG. Not convinced he is good enough to beat out Williams and Winters/Feliciano.

Yeah, he and Williams (who again I'm assuming is playing RG) need to be switched.

4 hours ago, MJS said:

I agree with this. But DiMarco has had fans calling for him to be cut ever since he got here, and I never understood why.

i have never called for him to be cut but......what has he done to advocate not cutting him?  He’s really been JAG.  Locker room guy is his best attribute.  I haven’t noticed him do a think on ST.....but he’s a ST contributor from what I hear.  

If Gilliams is =/> dimarcoBeane would love to save money to roll over and put towards next years cap.  Dimarco is just another guy with zero upside and is paid more than a young kid with more upside and is an unknown.  Sometimes the unknown is more coveted than meh.  That’s why

• Like (+1) 1

Last year we watched Josh Allen in a playoff game run at full speed and attempt a lateral with the game on the line. That same game also featured a 50 yard bomb to a double covered full back. 

What other throws are there left for him to attempt? ?

Edited by Mango
  • Haha (+1) 4

41 minutes ago, Mango said:

Last year we watched Josh Allen in a playoff game run at full speed and attempt a lateral with the game on the line. That same game also featured a 50 yard bomb to a double covered full back. 

What other throws are there left for him to attempt? ?

Is that your attempt at humor?  Don't give up your day job!

11 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This whole thing is weird.  But one of the big advantages Allen has is he’s in this offense for the 3rd year.  Why change things now?

Daboll strikes me as a guy who wants to show how much football knowledge he has and makes everything way more complicated than it needs to be. 

Because he knows BB spends his time breaking down offenses and their verbiage. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I still see Ford as the backup swing RT/RG. Not convinced he is good enough to beat out Williams and Winters/Feliciano.

So be it, then. Let the best five play. 

I hope they don't factor in draft capital when making the final depth chart. Give him every chance to succeed now, sure. But don't try to justify what it cost to acquire him by forcing it once the regular season kicks off.

All I ask on that front.

• Like (+1) 2