Bills Training Camp - Week 1 of padded practices starts page 10

7 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Has Diggs shown up yet? 

He’s in Buffalo, but there is no media allowed there to let us know and take pics of who they see and don’t see reporting  like there always has been in previous years... no interviews, no press conferences (yet). The only pics we have are the ones from the team and players they put on social media. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Will they also be posting their playbooks online for us to download? Hopefully their audibles too.

Back in the olden days of 4 nationally broadcast  preseason games and a majority of publically attended practices they managed to keep important info private. 

Maybe they forgot how to do this and all those new plays that they will run this year that they had not put on tape last year will be exposed because they chose to 100% of their practices in their entirety.

59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s in Buffalo, but there is no media allowed there to let us know and take pics of who they see and don’t see reporting  like there always has been in previous years... no interviews, no press conferences (yet). The only pics we have are the ones from the team and players they put on social media. 

I figured there would be video of him walking into the building like Some of the other players.

7 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Back in the olden days of 4 nationally broadcast  preseason games and a majority of publically attended practices they managed to keep important info private. 

Maybe they forgot how to do this and all those new plays that they will run this year that they had not put on tape last year will be exposed because they chose to 100% of their practices in their entirety.

Teams ran pretty vanilla schemes in preseason games exactly for that reason.

6 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I figured there would be video of him walking into the building like Some of the other players.

I think he may have checked in on an earlier date. I feel like I saw a pic of him working on the field there last week... could be wrong 

• Thank you (+1) 1