DB Isaiah Brown first Bill on Covid Quarantine

From the Bills' perspective, this is hardly a blip on the radar. From Ike Brown's perspective, it's terrible.  He's already on the fringe with only the longest of shots to make the team, and now he's isolated for three weeks in a training camp situation where there won't be any preseason games to show his stuff.  Time to think about who he can audition for next year.  Maybe if the XFL can get cranked up again in the spring he can play a little then.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

the hoodie from NE will sign him for a week to hv a peek at bills defensive schemes

Actually, the hoodie infected him knowing the Bills would sign him, hoping to spread it to the rest of the Bills players.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

He didn't catch Bubonic plague.  He'll be fine.

A little advice, if you have reached a point in your life where you feel the need to make fun of someone for wishing a person well who is sick, you need to retrace your steps and see just where it was that you took such a wrong turn. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Mickey said:

A little advice, if you have reached a point in your life where you feel the need to make fun of someone for wishing a person well who is sick, you need to retrace your steps and see just where it was that you took such a wrong turn. 

He'll be fine and I'm glad for him.  Let me assure you I'm not a heel by preemptively wishing you well in case you break your leg falling off your high horse.

• Haha (+1) 2