Voluntary Opt outs

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If you opt out is it final? Can you change your mind? I think some players could decide to change their minds.

No.  If the player Opts out he is done for the 2020 season

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We're going to some Bills players opt out I'm sure. 

Are there any that we’re expecting based on health/family members health?

Also, I can’t help but wonder about what others have said..... are these guys going to avoid going anywhere and self quarantine and get tested for the duration of the season? It almost seems like being in the facility has its advantages for avoiding this.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Are there any that we’re expecting based on health/family members health?

Also, I can’t help but wonder about what others have said..... are these guys going to avoid going anywhere and self quarantine and get tested for the duration of the season? It almost seems like being in the facility has its advantages for avoiding this.

Reid Ferguson's brother was put on the Dolphins IR Covid list

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There will be many big name players opting out. Just wait. 

OOO I agree.  I know that Diggs has mentioned it also in the past, I guess we will watch and see what happens with the league and players this year.

They really should reset to the NBA Bubble Model.  

MLB showing not doing that will have consequences 3 days after opening pitch of the season.

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

OOO I agree.  I know that Diggs has mentioned it also in the past, I guess we will watch and see what happens with the league and players this year.

They really should reset to the NBA Bubble Model.  

MLB showing not doing that will have consequences 3 days after opening pitch of the season.

I don't think it'll be the ones we've seen working on social media and stuff, most likely the ones we haven't heard much from. Micah Hyde I'm a little worried about. Tre White, Mitch Morse, Murphy, Jerry Hughes, Matt Milano, Spain.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don't think it'll be the ones we've seen working on social media and stuff, most likely the ones we haven't heard much from. Micah Hyde I'm a little worried about. Tre White, Mitch Morse, Murphy, Jerry Hughes, Matt Milano, Jon Filiciano, Spain.

True - Watch it come out that the players that were cut recently to get to 81 included some players that informed them they would opt out (easy way to get out of a 150K payment lol)

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

True - Watch it come out that the players that were cut recently to get to 81 included some players that informed them they would opt out (easy way to get out of a 150K payment lol)

Feliciano is here. So I can delete that name. The others though fingers crossed.

Cody Ford is here. Maybe we should list Bills players that we know have arrived in Buffalo.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Feliciano is here. So I can delete that name. The others though fingers crossed.

Cody Ford is here. Maybe we should list Bills players that we know have arrived in Buffalo.

I am not sure I would put reporting initially as a indicator that they will not opt out in a day or two.  I am not sure if them arriving makes me less worried, until the deadline passes I guess

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am not sure I would put reporting initially as a indicator that they will not opt out in a day or two.  I am not sure if them arriving makes me less worried, until the deadline passes I guess

If a player is worried about COVID-19 I doubt they would report. But yeah I guess they can change their minds.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I am also trying to keep the running list on page 5 updated as well for those that dont want to click all the pages as this thread grows

Another Patriot

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Awesome! (+1) 1