Voluntary Opt outs

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Broncos are my B team this year. So that sucks.

Real Bills fans have B teams? Lol

I don't root for one single team outside of Buffalo. Let alone in conference team lol

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't root for one single team outside of Buffalo. Let alone in conference team lol

I haven’t agreed with you often recently but this is spot on.  There are 15 teams I despise in the AFC.  I don’t even root for the AFC in the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean, maybe Bills fans not compensating with rabid, unrealistic perceptions of what being a fan is? ;)

Yeah, I can appreciate other teams while also having a Bills first mentality, I have the intellectual flexibility for it. 

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I mean, maybe Bills fans not compensating with rabid, unrealistic perceptions of what being a fan is? ;)

Yeah, I can appreciate other teams while also having a Bills first mentality, I have the intellectual flexibility for it. 

I'm making any team that plays the Broncos my B team, for you saying this.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Broncos are my B team this year. So that sucks.

I tried doing the "B team" thing with the Seahawks when I moved to the Pacific Northwest. Figured I might as well also root for the local team. Didn't feel right. Couldn't do it.

I find it hard to root for other AFC teams unless the Bills are having an awful year and have no playoff prospects. I've always sort of, in the back of my mind, rooted for the Vikings (the Bills of the NFC. Four lost Super Bowls in one decade) and the Packers (how can you not like that fanbase?). 

The Broncos should theoretically have a dynamite offense, though. They're like a track squad.

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

I tried doing the "B team" thing with the Seahawks when I moved to the Pacific Northwest. Figured I might as well also root for the local team. Didn't feel right. Couldn't do it.

I find it hard to root for other AFC teams unless the Bills are having an awful year and have no playoff prospects. I've always sort of, in the back of my mind, rooted for the Vikings (the Bills of the NFC. Four lost Super Bowls in one decade) and the Packers (how can you not like that fanbase?). 

The Broncos should theoretically have a dynamite offense, though. They're like a track squad.

B team for me isn’t like I’m buying merch or skipping social events to watch games, it’s more just a team that I’m interested in/like some of their players any given year. A couple years ago it was the Eagles in the SB year- I went into the season having a special interest in them and it was fun as they were on national tv quite a bit.

This year the broncos just interest me as I think Lock could be good, and that offense should be fun. We’ll see. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Well fan is short for fanatic

And realistically most fanatics are not fanatic about two teams