Voluntary Opt outs

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don't have anything to tell Im just waiting for certain players to confirm they're here. Tre White is one.

White would be interesting he has huge incentive not to opt out as that would delay his pay day another year.

Might be good to add in first post although "earn" is wrong word if it is an advance.  NFLPA will try to find some way for players not to have to repay but NFL should have made it NFLPA's responsibility to collect or pay since they are "partners'.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29533526/players-opting-2020-nfl-season-coronavirus-concerns-tracking-full-list

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-team-by-team-opt-out-tracker-matthew-stafford-c-j-mosley-among-players-who-will-pass-on-2020-season/amp/

I knew Stafford wasn't going to play.  His wife is a cancer survivor and just gave birth to their 4th child about a month ago.

I saw something saying he was put on covid list, meaning either positive or close contact with a positive 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Morse is here.

That's good to here.

Your boy is in this montage 

On 7/29/2020 at 7:21 AM, YoloinOhio said:

We don’t know who all reported other than the pictures we’ve seen from the Bills or the players on social Media. I heard that there are players (not necessarily Bills) that have made their decisions and notified the team but the paperwork isn’t done because there are lawyers involved, there are still issues to be worked out with the CBA, and therefore it hasn’t been filed yet 

I mentioned in another thread but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Hauschka opt out. His wife just had a baby and Bills drafted a kicker so danger of being cut. If he doesn’t want to move around to another team in a pandemic he might take the year off. 

Never mind. Hauschka is there

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Warcodered said:

Is there any big name that hasn't shown up yet? it's looking like we've got a pretty good turn out.

I can’t think of any. Hughes has a pic of himself on IG at the facility in his uni with “Year 11”... who are we missing? Any pics of Milano? 

Well Stanford is the 1st top QB opting out.  I was wondering if that would happen as guys like Russel Wilson just had a child of I remember correctly.  There is probably tremendous behind the scenes pressure for him to play, and he’s such a great competitor, I seriously doubt he would opt out, but heard something interesting from the Houston coach.

He said the immediate families oF players if they want to be tested, the team would provide it.  It was a direct interview so his words.  I didn’t know the NFL was considering doing that for the wives, and kids, but applaud them for doing it.