Voluntary Opt outs

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmmm , Kyle Peko...did his wife have a high risk pregnancy or something last year? Seem to remember something when he was with the bills last year

His wife had stage 3 Hodgkins lymphoma that went into remission last year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/billswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/11/buffalo-bills-kyle-peko-wife-is-cancer-free/amp/

2 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

His wife had stage 3 Hodgkins lymphoma that went into remission last year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/billswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/11/buffalo-bills-kyle-peko-wife-is-cancer-free/amp/

Argh...thank you ......now why is that not considerdd high risk? NFLPA gotta fight that one no?

Edited by plenzmd1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It has to be the actual player who is high risk to qualify 

wow, that's messed up. I mean i can see not being able to say my grandparents are 75 or something like that..but man your wife ??? I hope the NFLPA fights that one..unless i am missing something..which i prolly am as i am still not sure i understand these opt outs

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

wow, that's messed up. I mean i can see not being able to say my grandparents are 75 or something like that..but man your wife ??? I hope the NFLPA fights that one..unless i am missing something..which i prolly am as i am still not sure i understand these opt outs

It is in the CBA so while they may have fought it at some point, that ship has sailed. 

19 minutes ago, DJB said:

Massive loss for the Jets. Their entire D was terrible after he left.

No Mosley or Adams ouch!

I mean, he played in two games for them. In one of them, the other teams offense was asleep (us) and in the other they got beat like they stole something. Mosley might be a good player, but I don’t think it’s logical to say his absence is the reason their defense sucked. ?

23 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

^ things you hate to see.

look on the bright side Jets fans, your excuse for the season is already ready made.

Edited by whatdrought

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

R.B. may I suggest brain surgery specifically a brain transplant?  There are plenty of JEST fans not using them and I hear Dr. Frankenstein does good work although a plastic surgeon would help with the side effects.

Most elective surgeries are still being postponed or backlogged, might take some time to get a doctor in the states, though I hear there are some great options in Southeast Asia.... 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Brace yourselves Bills fans.

For what? Correct me if I’m wrong, but the majority of our guys have already reported?

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Spent a lot of money on a guy who will now have played 2 games in 2 years.

Jets gonna jet, even when it comes to stuff out of their control....

you really have to wonder if guys opt out at the same rate for teams/coaches they believe in...

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1