Voluntary Opt outs

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pic of him working out with Tre etc is in the TC thread. Posted on twitter 7 hours ago. 

I mean that was from Joe Croom he's been getting footage of players all summer I'm not sure how recent it is but either way meeting up with guys and training for the season doesn't seem like a guy that's thinking of opting out.

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean that was from Joe Croom he's been getting footage of players all summer I'm not sure how recent it is but either way meeting up with guys and training for the season doesn't seem like a guy that's thinking of opting out.

Oh ok I thought it was from today. I know who I haven’t seen - Bojo! Oh noes 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I can’t think of any. Hughes has a pic of himself on IG at the facility in his uni with “Year 11”... who are we missing? Any pics of Milano? 

Milano would be interesting. He and Dawkins are in a contract year. I’ve seen Dawkins there. Would a player be more or less motivated to play if they had one year left? I would think Milano is pretty cheap now and would only prolong a big pay day by opting out. 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well Stanford is the 1st top QB opting out.  I was wondering if that would happen as guys like Russel Wilson just had a child of I remember correctly.  There is probably tremendous behind the scenes pressure for him to play, and he’s such a great competitor, I seriously doubt he would opt out, but heard something interesting from the Houston coach.

He said the immediate families oF players if they want to be tested, the team would provide it.  It was a direct interview so his words.  I didn’t know the NFL was considering doing that for the wives, and kids, but applaud them for doing it.

I don’t think Stafford opted out. He is in the Covid Reserve list, set to come back once he is negative. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why would Stafford opt out if he’s already got the disease and is asymptomatic—or even if he did have symptoms?  That means he’s at basically zero risk for the foreseeable future...makes no sense.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

Why would Stafford opt out if he’s already got the disease and is asymptomatic—or even if he did have symptoms?  That means he’s at basically zero risk for the foreseeable future...makes no sense.

he has not opted out. 

55 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

he has not opted out. 

Someone posted a link in this thread to an article yesterday saying he was indeed opting out. That is where the confusion came from. I haven’t seen it anywhere else, I’m sure it would be big news. As far as I’ve seen, he’s just on the Covid list. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yolo, I’m one of the people who misread that article so my apologies and thank you for the clarification.  I doubt any starting QB’s will most likely opt out, but anything can happen.  I certainly hope Stanford and his family are ok, or better he was just on the contact tracer list.

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yolo, I’m one of the people who misread that article so my apologies and thank you for the clarification.  I doubt any starting QB’s will most likely opt out, but anything can happen.  I certainly hope Stanford and his family are ok, or better he was just on the contact tracer list.

The article (I didn’t post it) does actually say that he’s opting out. You didn’t misread it. I just think it must be incorrect because we would have seen it everywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

FYI on wondering if anyone else didn’t report 

Am I wrong in thinking guys would be unlikely to opt out if they have reported? 

I can understand opting out, but if you report and then opt out it feels kinda silly to me...

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Am I wrong in thinking guys would be unlikely to opt out if they have reported? 

I can understand opting out, but if you report and then opt out it feels kinda silly to me...

Correct so I don’t expect any more 

• Awesome! (+1) 1