14 Positives on Marlins

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I just can't imagine making this work without a bubble.  That said, with the MLB/NFL style protocols, if I had to guess which city would have the most problems, it would be Miami. 

I think they have been on the road for a while...will do the research

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Damn

@ATL this past  weekend

Think maybe they played in Atlanta for exhibition games before traveling to Philly for their 3 game series there..edit.looks like they have been on the road since at least last Tuesday

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

We made it one series... Certain political factions will have this shutdown ASAP. Fun while it lasted...

And it's their fault that Florida has done whatever they feel like for months now? What a shock that the first team to blow up is from Florida. I'm amazed.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

We made it one series... Certain political factions will have this shutdown ASAP. Fun while it lasted...

why political factions.......maybe the players and owners will shut it down?

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

And it's their fault that Florida has done whatever they feel like for months now? What a shock that the first team to blow up is from Florida. I'm amazed.

You know, it is almost as if there is some sort of cause - effect relationship between a cavalier attitude about this disease and the rate of infection. Weird.

• Like (+1) 21
  • Haha (+1) 1