97 2021 NFL Mock Drafts Databases

TSNBDSC

GG, I was thinking the same thing.  Why anyone is looking at mock drafts in July for the next year and we don’t even know our positioning in the draft is nuts.  I don’t look at any of this stuff until after free agency, as then we know where is our position, what gaps we’ve filled in FA, and what we may have lost.  If you guys are interested in this stuff at this point a year early, enjoy it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I’ve always liked walterfootball, but other than this thread typically see people hating on it. 

Gives you a feel as to where players will go, what range, what round etc. From there I kind of see what guys may be there when we pick and then I can look at highlights and stats etc. They’re not great at scouting players but once again, in their mocks they’ll at least get you in the ballpark as far as where X player will go, which is helpful..

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

Gives you a feel as to where players will go, what range, what round etc. From there I kind of see what guys may be there when we pick and then I can look at highlights and stats etc. They’re not great at scouting players but once again, in their mocks they’ll at least get you in the ballpark as far as where X player will go, which is helpful..

Yeah definitely don’t take any site as gospel, but it’s been generally accurate enough to be useful like you indicated 

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Yeah definitely don’t take any site as gospel, but it’s been generally accurate enough to be useful like you indicated 

Anything past the 2nd round falls apart quickly but that’s true for any mock site. RDs 1-2 though generally speaking should give you a feel for the first two rounds..

CBS Sports is also very decent but I think Walter is better. I just try n get a feel for the big board so I can watch highlights and look at stats.

• Like (+1) 2

I’m all for upgrading TE, but if we draft Pat Friermuth with our 1st round pick, I’m gonna be PISSSSSED

good player. Would be happy with him in rd 2.  Doesn’t have a 1st rd grade imo.  Not enough separation